CINCINNATI, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dotloop, a leading platform for simplifying the real estate buying and selling process, today announced the launch of a new dotloop application program interface (API) platform for developers. The update makes it easier for developers to more seamlessly create new integrations for external real estate technology and transaction services with dotloop's platform.
The improved dotloop API features an expanded and robust feature set, including the ability to create a new transaction ("Loop It") within an external application as well as to enable two-way communication and flow of transaction between an application and dotloop®. Additional offerings include the option for an external application to:
- Create, retrieve or update a Loop
- Obtain a Loop summary (a list of all loops or one specific Loop conducted by a user)
- Access robust transaction data
- Create, access and update contacts associated with a user profile
"Our new API simplifies the process for third-party developers to connect with and leverage dotloop's end-to-end solution, adding significant value for both developers and real estate professionals using dotloop," said Austin Allison, founder and general manager of dotloop. "We're excited to collaborate with developers and further streamline business for real estate professionals so they can provide higher quality service and close transactions faster."
As more than 20 national real estate brands, MLS providers and developer partners integrate and innovate on the enhanced dotloop API, real estate professionals who use multiple applications in their day-to-day work benefit from improved productivity and efficiency. Among the initial planned integrations:
- Brokerage Technology: Approximately 150,000 Keller Williams associates will be able to create a loop with a single click from within KWCommand, the flagship product launching as part of The Keller Cloud.
- Software Providers and Developers: Thousands of BackAgent® subscribers and brokers will now be able to connect their BackAgent account to dotloop and quickly create a Loop. Transaction details from BackAgent can then be seamlessly populated into a Loop with a single click.
Dotloop is the only end-to-end digital transaction and workflow management solution for the real estate industry. For more information, please visit https://www.dotloop.com.
Dotloop® is the leading online transaction and productivity optimization platform in real estate. Dotloop reduces complexity by replacing separate form creation, e-sign, and transaction management systems with a single end-to-end solution and drives growth by helping real estate professionals streamline their businesses with workflow automation and real-time visibility into transactions. Each year, millions of agents, brokers, and clients trust dotloop to get deals done.
dotloop is a registered trademark of dotloop, LLC.
BackAgent is a registered trademark of Agent Extra, LLC.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dotloop-launches-improved-developer-platform-300415491.html