DALLAS, Nov. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Paul Whisnant, founder of a nonprofit Mission called International Servants, oversees many charity programs, one of which is known as Feed-A-Child Belize. At their Feed-A-Child Center, each month hundreds of malnourished children receive a hot meal and love from the ladies who volunteer. The Mission has also created a Feed-A-Child Farm which produces vegetables to be used in the feeding of hungry children.
Earlier this year, the Government of Belize recognized Dr. Whisnant for his 27 years of humanitarian work in the country of Belize and appointed him as the Honorary Humanitarian Ambassador of Belize.
Many villages have benefited from Dr. Paul's Mission, International Servants (or iServants for short). The Mission has impacted tens of thousands of people across the country of Belize. The Mission is uniquely composed of a staff of over 150 which are predominantly Belizeans.
iServants serves the Belizean population in many ways:
* Feeding programs like Feed-A-Child Belize
* Bringing medical teams to Belize to host free medical clinics in poor areas
* Funding and building numerous churches and pastors' homes
* Providing wheelchairs for children and adults in need
* Sponsoring children for schooling
* Giving hurricane relief aid
* Providing training and financial support to Belizean Pastors
iServants is a nonprofit Mission serving in Belize, and based in Palm Coast Florida, and Grapevine, Texas. When not in Belize, Dr. Paul has resided in Palm Coast, Florida, and Grapevine, Texas.
For more information, visit www.iServants.com/Feed-A-Child
Dr. Paul Whisnant
Thank You from the children of Belize iServants
Feed-A-Child Belize iServants
SOURCE International Servants