ALBANY, New York, June 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The worldwide demand for low-cost and effective medications in healthcare sector is a key trend underpinning the adoption of outsourcing in drug development phase. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies pin high hopes on drug discovery outsourcing to optimize their overall in-house cost.
The global drug discovery outsourcing market stood at ~US$ 4.5 bn in 2019 and is expected to garner CAGR of 10% from 2020 to 2030. By 2030-end, the global market is expected to reach ~US$ 12.7 bn.
Small to medium-sized pharmaceutical companies are increasingly adopting contract research organizations (CROs) for cost reduction in drug discovery, note analysts from Transparency Market Research (TMR). Increasing competition in the pharmaceutical sector has led to high research and development costs, stimulating even large companies to follow the path of outsourcing to meet unmet clinical needs in patient populations.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1841
Key Findings of Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Report
- Among the various service types, the chemical services dominated the global drug discovery outsourcing market in 2019, vis-à-vis value; chemical services forms the backbone of drug discovery services
- Biological services expected to rise at promising CAGR from 2020 to 2030
- Of all drug types, small molecules are expected to account for the leading share in drug discovery outsourcing market; use of AI fuels revenue prospect from the segment
- Among the various therapeutic areas, oncology led the market in 2019; prevalence of cancer drives demand
- Among the various regional markets, North America held the dominant share in 2019; it is expected to retain its lead through 2030; shift to outsourcing by large biotech and pharmaceutical players propels growth
- Asia Pacific is expected to rise at promising CAGR from 2020 to 2030
Explore 218 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market (Service Type: Biological Services, Chemical Services, Lead Identification & Screening, Lead Optimization, and Others; Drug Type: Small Molecules and Large Molecules; Therapeutic Area: Respiratory System, Anti-infective, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System, and Immunomodulation, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1841
Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
An array of trends in drug making has helped drive and fuel drug discovery outsourcing market.
- The steeply rising cost of drug development over recent years has made outsourcing a preferred model for research and development and clinical trials by several pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Outsourcing endows end users with massive benefits of reduced cost and high clinical expertise, thereby bolstering the adoption of such services by small and medium-scale enterprises.
- Incorporation of cutting-edge automated technologies, notably artificial intelligence (AI) is a key trend bolstering the attractiveness of drug discovery outsourcing market.
- Over the years, numerous large drug makers have forged agreements with third party providers to help them reduce cost in the development of novel molecules, thus boosting the revenue potential in drug discovery outsourcing market.
- The dwindling accessibility of inexpensive medicines for chronic diseases and cancer has spurred biotech companies to consider outsourcing as an attractive model of drug discovery.
- In recent times, the outsourcing model is expected to offer incredible opportunities for contract research organizations engaged in the development of drugs for COVID-19. The fast emerging pandemic has spurred development in this direction, thus unlocking new potential in drug discovery outsourcing market.
Purchase the Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1841<ype=S
Key Impediments for Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Players
Undoubtedly, drug discovery outsourcing has emerged as a market of high revenue potential. However, a few constraints make the adoption less lucrative for many a biotech and pharmaceutical companies, which has restrained the drug discovery outsourcing market to attain its true potential. Organizational complexity and the absence of compatibility among shareholders have dampened the popularity of outsourcing in drug discovery.
Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market: Regional Landscape
On the regional front, Asia Pacific has emerged out as increasingly profitable region for contract research organizations in the global market. Numerous prominent pharmaceutical and biotech companies have reiterated on the tall business potential of outsourcing drug discovery to the countries of Asia Pacific. The trend has been driven by the presence of high clinical expertise in the region and the overall low cost of manufacturing. The demand has been boosting revenue potential of the Asia Pacific drug discovery outsourcing market.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1841
The drug discovery outsourcing market can be segmented as follows:
- Service Type
- Biological Services
- Chemical Services
- Lead Identification & Screening
- Lead Optimization
- Drug Type
- Small Molecules
- Large Molecules
- Therapeutic Area
- Respiratory System
- Central Nervous System
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Drug Discovery Informatics Market: Drug discovery informatics market was valued approximately US$ 2.0 Bn in 2016 and is anticipated to register CAGR of over 17.0% from 2017 to 2025 to reach value of approximately US$ 7.8 Bn by 2025. The cost and time of drug discovery are reduced to a very large extent in comparison with the traditional drug discovery process, these drivers are likely to fuel expansion of the market.
Life Sciences BPO Market: The life sciences BPO market is estimated to grow at a favorable CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. Companies in the market landscape are increasing their efficiency to develop analytical platforms that offer best-in-class clinical data oversight and actionable insights for faster decision making.
Tissue Banking Market: Expansion of the global tissue banking market is attributed to the rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other lifestyle diseases. The global tissue banking market was valued at US$ 1,056.4 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 2,903.3 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 12.0% from 2018 to 2026.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research