DALLAS, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape research report of 134 pages covers companies like Dufry, Duty Free Americas, DFS, World Duty Free Group, DFASS, The Nuance Group, Flemingo International, Gebr Heinemann, LS Travel Retail (Aelia Group), Aer Rianta International, DFS Group, Lotte Duty free, The Shilla Duty Free, King Power International (Thailand), Sunrise Duty Free, Ever Rich Group, China duty free group, King Power Group (Hong Kong), Sky Connection Limited (Free Duty), Japan Airport Terminal Co., Dubai Duty Free, JR/Duty Free, EGYPTAIR duty free (EADFS), DFS (Abu Dhabi Duty Free) and Saudi Duty Free.
The Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019 market research report provides analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in the Duty Free retail channel across the globe. The Global duty free sales are forecast to reach US$73.6 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 8.6%. Personal care and drinks will continue to be the categories with highest expenditure in the Duty Free market. Asia-Pacific region will fuel growth in the global market with sales reaching to US$37.6 billion in 2019. Growing low cost tourism, the expansion of space and the number of Duty Free stores in various airports, and wider brand availability will enhance channel sales. Complete research is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-duty-free-retailing-2014-2019-market-dynamics-retail-trends-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html
The Global Duty Free Retailing Market 2014-2019 report provides a comprehensive view of the Duty Free retail landscape including thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors in the Duty Free market, market size, category forecasts, fastest-growing markets for each region and countries, duty free retail trends, duty free retailer profiles and their market shares, key innovative retailers as well as qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing Duty Free retail dynamics across various product segments.
Detailed analysis of the consumer trends within the duty free retail market in Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa by country and categories with forecasts to 2019 is covered in this research. Analysis of leading operators, key facts and financial information are also provided in the report available for purchase at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=364675
Reasons to Buy Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape research report: The report vies immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 50 largest retail markets, which includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle East and Africa in the Duty Free retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the Duty Free market
- Largest and fastest-growing markets across the globe - identify markets that holds majority share in the global along with growth drivers
- Performance of individual product categories across top five markets for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular product category and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering eight category groups), and key innovations in the retail space in major countries - insights that can be used for developing strategies targeting latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the four regions - utilize this information to target popular product categories and the emerging ones in respective Duty Free retail markets
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the four regions - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key Duty Free retailers in the respective regions
- Top 10 Duty Free retailer profiles - information about revenue, duty free sales, store count, airport stores and future strategies to understand the landscape at top level
On similar lines, the report on Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2015-2016 talks about companies like Dufry AG, Gebr. Heinemann, LS travel retail, Eagle Boys Express, Louis Vuitton, Fortnum and Mason, Aer Rianta International and Shilla Duty Free. Spread across 83 pages, this research globally analyzes prevailing trends in airport retailing and explores how travelers use airport retailing with specific insight on luxury brands, and how the dynamics are set to change in 2015-2016. This report highlights the key factors influencing customer opinion and purchasing patterns, and identifies preferred product categories, favorite airports in terms of retail experience, and popular brands preferred from both duty-free and duty paid airport retail outlets.
Key Findings of Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2015-2016 Market Research report cover:
- Overall, 60% of travelers spend 15 min or less per visit to a duty paid airport retail outlet
- The majority of respondents aged more than 45 years bought magazines and newspapers from airport retail outlets in the last year (2014)
- Respondents incurred significant expenditure on precious jewelry, briefcases, men's bags, and handbags during their visits to airport retail outlets
- In total, 92% of travelers intend to buy Dior products at an airport departure/duty-free area over the next year (2015)
- Competitive prices and the availability of luxury brands at discounted prices are key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
Order a copy of this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=364685
Explore more reports on the retailing market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/consumer-goods/retailing
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
Market Research Blog: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/blog/
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE RnR Market Research