In the news release, DynamicOps Reports Record Growth in First Half 2011 for Award-winning Private Cloud Management Solution, issued July 26, 2011 by DynamicOps over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that a change has been made. The complete, updated release follows:
DynamicOps Reports Record Growth in First Half 2011 for Award-winning Private Cloud Management Solution
Revenue More than Doubled, New Customer Acquisitions Grew 300%
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DynamicOps, the only provider of the Operations Virtualization™ platform enabling unified cloud automation and management, today announced record revenue and new customer growth for the first half of 2011, compared to the same period last year. The company attributes its extraordinary progress to the increased market demand for private cloud solutions and growing traction for the DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center, a next-generation solution that enables enterprises to create and extend private clouds with unparalleled simplicity and speed.
The rapid adoption of virtualization technology is driving demand for private and public cloud solutions, forcing IT organizations to reassess how they manage and optimize resources. DynamicOps is poised to lead the expanding cloud market.
“The phenomenal growth that we’re experiencing—and that our pipeline indicates will continue—stems from DynamicOps’ unique technology approach to private cloud management, and our ability to help customers achieve rapid payback and high ROI on private cloud programs,” says Rich Krueger, CEO of DynamicOps. “Customers tell us DynamicOps is the only solution that makes it quick and cost-effective to integrate the many systems and processes inherent in enterprise cloud, and enables them to unify everything under a common framework. Not only does this accelerate time-to-cloud value—getting them to private cloud in just days—it vastly reduces costs and allows for fast adaptation when they want to extend with new services, use cases, technologies or public cloud capacities.”
Highlights of DynamicOps' 1H 2011 milestones include:
- Revenue Growth: Driven by demand for the DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center, which the company brought to market in October 2010, DynamicOps’ revenue more than doubled and its base of new customers grew by 300% in 1H 2011 compared to 1H 2010. The company saw increased adoption across general business, healthcare, government and educational verticals, with new customers including IRS, Northeastern University, Turner Broadcasting, Telereal, NYU Medical, Savvis, and others.
- Product Expansion: DynamicOps announced the DynamicOps Cloud Development Kit™, the industry’s only solution for rapidly deploying and extending a user-centric private cloud. DynamicOps also introduced the concept of Operations Virtualization, the foundation of DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center. Operations Virtualization is an abstraction layer between multiple management systems and their consumers (application, web portal or users). By virtualizing the operations layer, enterprises can realize the same savings and efficiencies that are enabled through virtualizing network, storage and application resources, and ensure that business process is applied across the entire organization in an automated fashion.
- Industry Accolades: DynamicOps was named a “2011 Cool Vendor in Cloud Management” by Gartner Research for innovative cloud automation and management. This honor was informed by the unparalleled number of customers implementing DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center compared to other vendor private cloud management products.
- Sales and Marketing Management Expansion: DynamicOps added industry veterans to its roster, rounding out a deeply experienced executive team. This included the additions of Les Yetton as Chief Marketing Officer (formerly with Microsoft, Softricity, Desktone and Neocleus), Carlos Delatorre, Senior Vice President of Global Sales (formerly with BMC), and Chad Jones as Vice President of Strategy and Product Management (formerly with Microsoft, Softricity and Neocleus).
- Funding: Closed B round of venture funding for $11 million, which is being used to meet the skyrocketing demand for DynamicOps solutions. The round was led by Sierra Ventures. Next World Capital participated, joining Credit Suisse’s Next II venture group in ownership.
DynamicOps provides an Operations Virtualization™ platform that enables enterprise IT to evolve existing infrastructure into on-demand private and public cloud services in days, achieving unparalleled time-to-cloud and responding to market dynamics faster and more economically than ever. Enterprises imprint their own way of doing business on the cloud by leveraging existing, cross-organizational processes while having the freedom to easily interchange technologies, creating a best-of-breed, multi-vendor solution. DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center unifies the management ecosystem providing end-to-end governance, self-service capabilities and an orderly extension to the public cloud. Using DynamicOps Cloud Development Kit™, enterprise IT is furthered empowered to create next-generation cloud services. DynamicOps is privately held and based in Burlington, MA. www.dynamicops.com.