PUNE, India, October 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Dystrophin (DMD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" market research report to its database providing comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Dystrophin (DMD), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Dystrophin (DMD) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Complete research of H2 Dystrophin (DMD) Pipeline Review with 23 tables and 11 tables, spread across 81 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/dystrophin-dmd-pipeline-review-h2-2016-market-report.html .
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Genethon, Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd., PTC Therapeutics, Inc., Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. and WAVE Life Sciences Ltd. Drug Profiles discussed in this research are Antisense Oligonucleotide 1 to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Antisense Oligonucleotide to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Antisense Oligonucleotide to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Biostrophin, BMBD-001, DS-5141, eteplirsen, Gene Therapy to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Gene Therapy to Activate Dystrophin for Muscular Dystrophy, NS-065, Oligonucleotide to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Oligonucleotides 1 to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Oligonucleotides 2 to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Oligonucleotides 3 to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, PRO-055, SGT-001, Small Molecule to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, SRP-4008, SRP-4044, SRP-4045, SRP-4050 ,SRP-4052, SRP-4053, SRP-4055 and Stem Cell Therapy to Activate Dystrophin for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Order a copy of this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=708027
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Scope of this report: The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dystrophin (DMD) and reviews pipeline therapeutics for Dystrophin (DMD) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources and key players involved Dystrophin (DMD) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The research covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities and assesses Dystrophin (DMD) therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects with latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Dystrophin (DMD).
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Dystrophin (DMD)
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dystrophin (DMD) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Biotechnology .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
2nd floor, Metropole,
Next to Inox theatre, Bund garden road,
SOURCE RnR Market Research