AUSTIN, Texas, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- E2open today announces its latest product release that gives enterprises the power and peace of mind that come from knowing they manage their supply chain—not the other way around.
- Integration of newly acquired Demand Sensing solutions: Customers benefit from the flexibility to analyze demand forecasting exceptions from within the E2open platform. They are empowered with pattern-based promotional period forecasting plus earlier demand sensing on new products. Customers can now also analyze past-due orders by weekday for pinpoint planning and can leverage scenario management "what if" analytics. And, these tools enable collaboration between sales teams and demand planning.
- Sensing and Planning: Shelf-life reporting allows E2open customers to evaluate supply plans based on shelf-life constraints across the network, enabling tighter distribution control and preemptively address potential problems at source before they have a broader impact. A new set of distributions along with simulation capabilities allow best-in-class inventory optimization across the extended multi-enterprise network.
- Partner Collaboration: E2open provides enterprises with four ways to collaborate with their long-tail partners in easy-to-use, easy-to-administer options that encourage solution adoption and process standardization across the entire partner-base.
- Analytics: Customers will leverage continued enhancements to out-of-the-box metrics that measure and track multi-enterprise process effectiveness and partner participation across their entire ecosystem.
- Business Network: E2open's cloud connectivity platform continues to be enhanced with new "real-time" API based connectivity options as well as reinforced with continued security, scalability and performance improvements.
Founded in 2000, E2open provides the largest and most comprehensive Supply Chain Operating Network, including a broad suite of collaborative supply chain solutions. Leading global enterprises rely on E2open to provide greater end-to-end visibility, more accurate data and insights, and real-time business process orchestration across complex, multi-enterprise trading partner networks. For more information, visit www.e2open.com.
Kim Cook | AVP, Marketing | E2open | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-512-425-3541
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/e2opens-latest-product-release-provides-powerful-demand-sensing-analytics-and-more-ways-to-connect-and-collaborate-300299965.html