NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EaseUS Software, as an innovative software developer for providing cost-effective solutions for storage management and data protection, today announces that EaseUS MobiSaver supports iOS 7 which brings a revolutionary new design, and under-the-hood features like Control Center and card-based multitasking, and notable app updates.
EaseUS MobiSaver works immediately when data loss happens; simply connect the device to the computer, launch MobiSaver, and all your lost data can be retrieved back with a few clicks . What's more, in cases where data cannot be recovered directly, EaseUS iPhone data recovery software can also recover information from the latest iTunes backup file.
Many iPhone users don't make it a habit to back up their iPhone data regularly or they just mistakenly deleted some information. Your iPhone might become unusable due to a failed "jailbreak" or system update. Whatever it is, EaseUS MobiSaver is your best helper to recover valuable personal data for your iPhone.
- Recover Pictures & videos, Message attachments, Text Messages, Call History, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, even Safari Bookmarks and more.
- Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file or directly from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file.
- Can recover lost information after factory re-set, failed iOS update, accidental deletion, etc.
- No tech skills are required and cause no damage to your iDevices.
- Works with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5, iPad and iPod Touch.
About CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd.:
EaseUS Software is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the best software products and services of data security and storage management to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Millions of people spread over 180 countries are now using EaseUS' products and all speak highly of our software and service.
"EaseUS" is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd. All other trademarks acknowledged.
This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE EaseUS Software