Nov 16, 2018, 08:32 ET
PHOENIX, Nov. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CEO Victoria McVay of Paradise Ridge Dentistry (https://phoenixarizonadentistry.com) was recently selected to be eAssist's latest Top Doctor Award Winner (https://dentalbilling.com/category/eassist-top-doctor/). The award is given each month to an eAssist client who meets the combined standards of exemplary service, patient care, as well as exceptional value in their service to their local community.
Victory McVay is a third generation native of Arizona and holds a Master's of Public Administration from the University of Maryland College Park, in addition to a bachelor's from The University of Arizona and an Associate's Degree in Fashion Design from the Emily Dickens School of Fashion in Denver, Colorado. She has over a decade working in the dental field and was the founder of Paradise Ridge Dentistry.
With both weekend and nighttime dentistry available, Paradise Ridge is structured to be patient friendly and patient accessible. With multiple doctors under one roof, the practice provides the following services and amenities to its patients:
- Emergency Dentistry: Open nights and weekends.
- Payment Option Plans: Affordable dentistry.
- Pediatric Dentistry.
- Same-day Crowns: With specials offered per crown.
- Sedation Dentistry: IV sedation and nitrous oxide.
- Dental Implants: All work is completed within the office.
- Porcelain Veneers: Available in just one visit.
- Invisible Braces: For both teens and adults.
- Is open seven days a week.
- An enclosed play area for children.
- Spanish-speaking staff.
- Patient referral services and acceptance of 99 percent of all PPO dental plans.
The doctors at Paradise Ridge Dentistry are highly experienced, with decades working with both young children and adults. The practice provides all services under one roof, ranging from pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, to cosmetic dentistry; and major dental work comes with the choice of conscious or IV sedation. Finally, without the need to refer patients to specialists, patients routinely save both time and money at Paradise Ridge Dentistry.
In addition to excellent dental care, Paradise Ridge Dentistry also prides itself on intense community involvement. Some of the recent local charity and community events the practice has organized include:
- A Halloween Candy-For-Cash exchange: Kids, parents and schools exchanged wrapped Halloween candy for $1 per pound. The event was intended as a way for schools to earn money for various PTOs. In addition, Operation Gratitude (which sends candy and letters to service men and women) will be the November recipient of a similar Candy-For-Cash event.
- Onesie Night at PRD: Team members went dressed in their favorite onesies to compete for best dressed. Winners chose their favorite charities to receive donations directly from Paradise Ridge.
- Operation Smile Wide: Patient toothbrushes were donated to Operation Gratitude.
- Oral Cancer Walk for Awareness: The team at Paradise Ridge Dentistry completed a zoo walk for oral cancer awareness at the Phoenix Zoo.
Paradise Ridge Dentistry also offers scholarships and free financial assistance via a Paradise Ridge Scholarship. The winner of this year's inaugural scholarship submitted her winning essay and was gifted a $1000 check personally by Victoria McVay.
"I am super excited to see where the practice is headed. The office is very active in their community and as Tori said in her podcast with eAssist, 'may every guest who enters leaves as a friend' is a true representation of how this office not only cares for dentistry but the people as well," said Natalie Rogers, an eAssist Team Member working with Victoria.
About Paradise Ridge Dentistry
Founded by owner and CEO, Victoria McVay, Paradise Ridge Dentistry takes a fun and friendly approach to dentistry. With a talented dental team, Paradise Ridge incorporates new strategies and technologies to keep on the cutting edge of dentistry practice. In addition to quality dental care, Paradise Ridge is also deeply involved with community initiatives that give back, as well as charitable contributions that support worthy causes.
Learn more at: www.PhoenixArizonaDentistry.com.
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions is America's leading provider of virtual insurance billing services for dental offices. The company's end-to-end solution eases the burden on office staff, while optimizing the claims payment and appeals process. eAssist ultimately helps practices be more efficient, profitable and customer-focused. Learn more at: https://dentalbilling.com/.
Jaycee Brown, Director of Communications
SOURCE eAssist Dental Solutions
Share this article