BRADFORD, England, November 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Market-leading solution enjoys new look & feel, plus raft of new features
Proclaim is used in over 700 organisations by 20,000 individuals, for an increasingly broad range of requirements including case, matter, practice and process management. This latest Proclaim iteration - v3.3.1 of the solution - will be provided free of charge to all Eclipse clients, under the firm's standard maintenance agreements. New clients will also benefit from the solution, be it as a new implementation or as a seamless transition from the current Proclaim version.
Proclaim v3.3.1 carries a brand new look and feel - sporting 'flat design' to provide an enhanced user experience. Users will benefit from even clearer signposting of 'next actions', in addition to a cleaner working space and even the choice of a range of colour schemes. The feature-rich nature of Proclaim has been further enhanced, with new functionalities including:
- 'Infinite additions'; enabling system designers to easily create additional data fields 'on the fly', resulting in rapid bespoke screen building across the Proclaim desktop
- Multi-user access; empowering legal teams to work on the same matter at the same time
- 'Paragraphs'; a document building tool that provides fee earners with the option to pick context sensitive paragraphs from a pre-defined library of text, when creating bespoke or complicated documents (for example, commercial contracts)
- Enhanced desktop billing; including the ability to electronically draft bills, all within a user-friendly and intuitive 'bills guide' interface
Steve Ough, Chief Software Architect at Eclipse, comments:
"This latest version of Proclaim represents a significant step forward in our product roadmap, providing the kind of fluidity and accessibility that our clients - and the market in general - has come to expect from Eclipse."
Part of Capita Plc, Eclipse is the UK's leading provider of legal software solutions, employing 160 staff at its Yorkshire HQ and generating a turnover of £10million. The firm's Proclaim software system is in use by over 20,000 professionals across a vast range of market sectors, territories and work areas.
Proclaim integrates all case management, accounting, document management, reporting, time recording, task and diary functions, and can be web-enabled to allow clients and referrers to securely view their live case files online.
TouchPoint is Eclipse's new client self-service solution, providing an always-on, platform agnostic 'journey' for law firm clients and business partners.
Proclaim clients include:
- Eversheds Solicitors
- Co-operative Legal Services
- Carillion plc
- QualitySolicitors (including Howlett Clarke, Lockings, Oliver & Co, and many others)
For further information, please contact Darren Gower (Marketing Director) at [email protected], or call +44(0)1274-704100.
Alternatively, visit http://www.eclipselegal.co.uk
SOURCE Eclipse Legal Systems