GURNEE, Ill., Jan. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EcoTools, a leader in earth-conscious beauty, introduces several new products for 2015. From super soft makeup brushes that maximize natural beauty, to patent-pending hair brushes that save time, to eye popping bath accessories, the latest innovations deliver feel good performance and stylish looks. Now available at ecotools.com and retailers nationwide.
"Women everywhere are asking for solutions that combine gorgeous design with superb functionality, while staying true to the EcoTools promise of using materials that are kind to the world around them," said Stacey Ramstedt, Senior Director of Marketing, EcoTools. "Our new 2015 EcoTools products deliver on that, improving daily routines and making a wonderful addition to any makeup bag or bathroom collection."
Exceptionally soft makeup brushes
All EcoTools makeup brushes are made with ultra-soft, cruelty-free bristles, bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. The latest EcoTools makeup brushes and makeup brush sets include:
- Complexion Collection®: This skincare-makeup hybrid line is designed to maximize natural beauty and aid common skincare concerns. By combining science and beauty, the line features four unique brushes with specifically designed cuts for enhanced performance: Skin Perfecting Brush, Eye Perfecting Brush, Mattifying Finish Brush, and Correcting Concealer Brush. Each brush is designed with colorful ferrules that will add a pop of color to your makeup routine. Prices range from a MSRP of $4.99 to $8.99 or can be purchased on ecotools.com for a limited time as a bundle for $20.99.
- Lovely Looks: A beautiful five piece box set that allows you to create a complete look from start to finish. With its eye catching appearance featuring bright floral ferrules and smaller sized handles, the set makes a perfect gift for any season. The set includes a Foundation Brush, Shadow Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush, Angled Blush Brush and Powder Brush and comes packaged with instructions on how to create both a day look and evening look. Retails for a MSRP of $14.99.
- Angled Kabuki Brush: This is the largest and softest brush in the EcoTools line, allowing for quick and natural application. The large head makes sculpting and contouring easy and helps add definition and glow to the face, décolletage and shoulders with a sweep of bronzer or highlighter. Retails for a MSRP of $9.99.
- Stippling Brush: Flawlessly apply foundation, powder, blush or bronzer with the Stippling Brush. The duo-fiber bristles on this brush evenly disperse product for buildable coverage. Whether you are looking for a sheer wash of color or smooth, full coverage, the EcoTools Stippling Brush provides the perfect application. Retails for a MSRP of $7.99.
A hair brush that saves time
Joining the line of EcoTools hair brushes is the patent-pending Ultimate Air Dryer, specifically designed to dry hair 40 percent faster1. All of the EcoTools hair brushes are super lightweight for maximum comfort and made with eco-conscious materials including bamboo handles, repurposed aluminum ferrules, cruelty free synthetic boars hair and plant-based plastic.
- Ultimate Air Dryer: By drying hair 40 percent faster, there is less heat damage and a quicker prep time so you can get out the door sooner. The secret is in the unique shape, allowing air to travel directly through the brush. Purposefully placed anti-tangle bristles nurture the hair and scalp while brushing and styling for a smooth, shiny blowout. The unique shape of this brush also allows it to work as a diffuser, allowing air to travel through the brush to create gorgeous, natural looking waves and curls. Retails for a MSRP of $10.99.
Bath accessories that pop
This year, EcoTools introduces a new look to its selection of bath accessories. EcoTools is freshening up your spa collection with vibrant new colors, paint dipped handles, and fresh, earth-inspired designs. New products are also being added to the line:
- Dry Body Brush: Inspired by spa dry brushing treatments, this brush is made with cruelty-free synthetic bristles to exfoliate and detoxify, which will help improve skin's appearance and leave skin soft, smooth and glowing. Gently brush using long strokes starting with your legs, then mid-section, then arms, always brushing in an upward motion. Retails for a MSRP of $4.99.
- Three Piece Soothe and Relax Set: This new bath set features Spa Moisture Gloves, Relaxing Sleep Mask and EcoPouf® Dual Cleansing Pad for a perfect at home spa set. The items are made using materials including recycled plastic netting and rayon from bamboo and are featured in the new colors and design patterns. Retails for MSRP of $9.99.
Visit ecotools.com to learn more about these new products and check out the full collection of makeup brushes, hair brushes and bath accessories.
EcoTools Look Beautiful. Live Beautifully® is Our Mantra. Helping women look beautiful and live beautifully is what EcoTools, a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated, is all about. The EcoTools collection of cosmetic accessories and bath and body products features renewable, animal cruelty-free and recyclable materials. In a continued effort to give back, EcoTools donates to organizations that represent a blend of green living and beauty.
Tested versus a leading brush
Zeno for EcoTools