SELBYVILLE, Del., Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The market value for global edible insects is anticipated to cross USD 1.5 billion by 2026, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. A rapid shift of consumers towards high protein and low-calorie ingredients and rising competition to introduce innovative edible insect products is likely to boost the industry demand.
Industry players are utilizing cricket and mealworm powders rich in protein and nine essential amino acids to prepare snack bars, energy, and protein bars. Industry players are experimenting with various ingredients and flavors to make their product edible in raw form which is likely to encourage consumption. Rapid shift towards adopting high-quality protein powders in daily dietary needs is likely to boost edible insects industry growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/501
The rising demand for edible insect powders to prepare healthy snacks is likely to boost market trends. Beetle & ant powders are widely used to fortify snacks such as potato chips, wedges, chocolates, and other confectionery products. These powders contain a pure and high concentration of branched amino acids such as lysine and valine which aid in increasing immunity and muscle growth which should boost the outlook for the edible insects market.
Some major findings of the edible insects market report include:
- The demand for edible insects is increasing globally owing to rich concentration of nine essential amino acids and easy digestibility
- Changing dietary patterns towards low calorie and high protein sources owing to increasing consumer inclination to consume nutritious diets should propel the global industry trends
- Rising awareness on potential benefits of edible insects products and increasing demand for naturally fortified ingredients should boost market demand
- Major edible insects market players include Exo Protein, Gathr Foods, Crowbar Protein, Crik Nutrition, Cricket Flours, Crickers, and Bugsolutely
- Companies are rapidly investing in R&D to capitalize on changing dietary needs and shift towards edible insect preparations
- Industry players are developing novel techniques to market their products by offering free samples, discounts, and attractive packaging
- Stringent regulations in North & Europe for food manufacturers towards the use of edible insects in bakery, cheese, and other food preparations to protect consumer interest is making industry players to provide innovative, safe, and high-quality solutions
- Manufacturers are rapidly adopting new product development by introducing beta glucan-based food items such as bakery preparations, snacks, and beverages
- Rapid adoption in the baking industry to include edible insects flours to prepare high quality & nutritious bread products to boost product demand
- Increasing prevalence of livestock diseases is making consumers opt for safe, economical, low calorie, and protein-rich alternative sources which are likely to boost the edible insects market share.
Browse key industry insights spread across 170 pages with 84 market data tables and 37 figures & charts from the report, "Edible Insects Market Outlook By Application (Flour, Protein Bars, Snacks), Products (Beetles, Caterpillars, Grasshoppers, Bees, Wasps, Ants, Scale Insects & True Bugs), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2026" in detail along with the table of contents:
Rising living standards supported by high per capita income and increasing awareness on potential benefits of edible insects should boost market demand in Europe. Industry players in Europe are rapidly using edible insect powders to fortify cheese, bakery & confectionery products and investing in marketing initiatives to increase popularity. Additionally, emerging health trends on fitness, adoption of high protein and low-calorie keto diets is likely to boost the market statistics.
Several market players are engaged in launching new edible insect products by developing advanced farming and extraction techniques to lower costs. Various manufacturers are entering into joint ventures with supermarkets, stores, and distributors to increase their product penetration and reach a wide customer base. Furthermore, rapid investment in new product development to strengthen brand recognition and regional presence is likely to fuel the edible insects market outlook.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/501
Browse Related Reports:
Food Protein Ingredient Industry By Application (Sports Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Bakery, Fortified Food & Beverages, Functional Food & Beverages), By Products (Animal Proteins, Milk Protein, Plant Proteins), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2017 – 2024
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider, offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
GMIPulse, our business analytics platform offers an online, interactive option of exploring our proprietary industry research data in an easy-to-use and dynamic manner. Clients get to explore market intelligence across 11 top-level categories and hundreds of industry segments within them, covering regional, company level and cross-sectional statistics that make our offering a stand-out for decision-makers.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
Email: [email protected]
Edible Insects Industry Forecasts 2020-2026
Edible Insects Industry is projected to reach over USD 1.5 billion by 2026
SOURCE Global Market Insights, Inc.