SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- EE Times Group, a UBM company and the daily source of essential business and technical information for the electronics industry's decision makers, today unveiled details of ESC Silicon Valley 2010 being held at the McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, California April 26 - April 29. In its 22nd year, ESC Silicon Valley 2010 is co-located with three other popular electronics industry events - the Multicore Expo, Texas Instruments' Tech Days and Black Hat at ESC.
"ESC brings together the largest community of embedded electronics designers, technologists, business leaders, and suppliers all in one place," said David Blaza, vice president of Events and Embedded Systems, EE Times Group. "ESC events continue to galvanize the electronics industry by providing education and insight that can be utilized immediately to develop the world's most exciting electronics products."
Designed for electronics engineers and business managers specializing in the development and implementation of embedded systems and software for high-volume products, as well as journalists and industry analysts, ESC Silicon Valley 2010 event highlights include:
- More than 130 educational sessions across 21 product development tracks
- Keynote addresses by theoretical physicist, bestselling author and science popularizer Dr. Michio Kaku, and Texas Instruments Chairman, President and CEO, Richard Templeton
- "Build Your Own Embedded System" programs featuring the new Intel Multicore Atom and the Freescale Tower development system
- Hundreds of giveaways including the Engineer's Revival Kit, Tektronix MSO2024 Digital Oscilloscope, TI eZ430-Chronos Wireless Watch Development Kit
- ARM Partner Pavilion showcasing the growth and pervasiveness of ARM's Connected Community of more than 650 solutions partners
- "Test the Experts" test challenge featuring the Tektronix DMM4050 Digital multimeter
- Two ESC theaters which include live product teardowns, panel sessions and training sessions
- "The State of Embedded" panel moderated by EE Times and Embedded.com editor, Rich Nass
- EE Times' ACE Awards and VDC's Embeddie Awards recognizing excellence in embedded systems design and business development
- Microsoft-sponsored attendee party with marquee entertainment
- "Black Hat Day" with popular computer and information security experts
In addition to the comprehensive program agenda, ESC Silicon Valley 2010 attendees with have the opportunity to meet and learn from more than 75 world-renowned embedded electronics design and implementation experts such as:
- Lecturer and Technical Editor of Embedded Systems Programming magazine, Jack Ganssle
- President of firmware process and architecture consulting and training leaser, Netrino, Mike Barr
- CEO of real-time embedded development training and services company Feabhas, Niail Cooling
- Embedded systems development expert and consultant, William Gatliff
- Lecturer and seminar leader, Dr. David Kalinksky
- Green Hills Software Chief Technology Officer, David Kleidermacher
- Freescale's Director of Global SW R&D, Networking and Multimedia Systems, Robert Oshana
- Leading programming language authority, Dan Saks
NOTE TO EDITORS: Media registration for ESC Silicon Valley 2010 begins February 16, 2010. Please contact EE Times Group to schedule interviews with exhibiting company executives before and during the event:
Amy Giannini, Events Marketing Manager
About ESC Silicon Valley (http://www.embedded.com/sv)
Held in key strategic technology development locations worldwide, the Embedded Systems Conference is the global electronics industry's leading event. With cutting edge product demonstrations, visionary speeches and hundreds of essential technical training classes and accreditation opportunities, ESC is the ideal venue for the design engineering community to learn, collaborate and recognize excellence. In addition, ESC Boston celebrates decades of unique local electronics industry culture, innovation and significant contributions to the global technology industry.
About EE Times Group (http://www.eetimesgroup.com/)
EE Times Group, a UBM company (UBM.L), is the global leader in media and marketing services for the electronics industry. We deliver results for the key influencers and decision makers involved in the design, development and commercialization of technology through our market leading brands. More than 1.1 million engineering professionals engage with the EE Times Network - EE Times, TechOnline, DesignLines, and Embedded.com - across the globe. The technology community comes to our market leading events to share, learn, discuss, and advance the critical issues and challenges facing the electronics industry. As well, EE Times Group provides end-to-end services ranging from next-generation marketing, integrated media and research.
For more information on ESC Silicon Valley 2010 please contact:
Group Marketing Director, EE Times Group
Kaye Public Relations
SOURCE EE Times Group