SPRINGFIELD, Ohio, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- EF Hutton America (OTC: HUTN) today announced that it will sell gift cards for the 2016 holiday season and throughout 2017. An EF Hutton Gift Card can be redeemed for a range of services for beginners to seasoned investors. Financial knowledge is an important life skill. Many parents and grandparents will find the EF Hutton Gift Card an ideal way to provide this specialized education. One of the packages includes a right to compete in a stock contest and win $500. Some of the gifts available include:
- $125 Beginner Trading Package – Financial education courses that teach trading skills and completion of the courses entitle the student to participation in a trading contest with the potential to win $500.
- $225 Beginner Investing Package – Financial education courses that teach investing for life and includes a credit of up to $200 toward an IRA investment account.
- A Special Offer for CYBER-Monday for only $285 - combination of Both Trading and Investing Beginner packages. A 20% discount to the price if bought separately.
- $279 Freedom Plan – For the experienced trader or investor. A subscription to the EF Hutton Stock Report that includes provides unlimited trading – commission free – for all of 2017. Effective monthly price of only $23.33. It could save them thousands in commissions.
LIBERTY PLAN provides the EF Hutton stock report and Commission-Free Trading for a month.
FREEDOM PLAN is the same as LIBERTY but for a full year.
This is unique - the first time a gift card is available that enables someone to give these services: training, stock research and trade execution and other investment services. It is only possible because EF Hutton provides a service that allows investors to make unlimited trades for just one low price with no commission. Trade execution is available only through a broker-dealer designated by EF Hutton.
Buying a gift card is easy – just go to efhutton.com and click on "GIFT" – select the cards you want and then pay with a credit or debit card.
The EF Hutton Gift Card is a unique gift for any number of gift recipients this holiday season. For example:
- A son, daughter, niece, nephew or grandchild
- Friends and colleagues
- Clients or customers
- The active trader in your family
"Everybody wants to provide a special gift that the recipient really appreciates. The EF Hutton Gift Card is truly unique and will provide value throughout 2017." said EF Hutton CEO Christopher Daniels. "The recipient will see your name on their accounts when they receive their Stock Report and be continuously reminded of your kind gift."
"When we moved our headquarters to Main Street we said it was a pledge of our commitment to a new approach for investors," Daniels said. "Today, we again demonstrate that approach with our new Gift Cards."
Restrictions apply. More details about EF Hutton financial products are available at www.efhutton.com
This is another significant innovative new product from EF Hutton which recently introduced several online services.
About EF Hutton
EF Hutton is a leader in online investment services. The company offers innovative financial products such as the "no commission" investments and "no commission" trading, including value-added services such as event-driven investing strategies. EF Hutton provides financial products and services using advanced technology to better serve clients. EF Hutton is a legendary brand in financial services that for 112 years it has been known for its attention to clients. EF Hutton stock is traded under the symbol HUTN. Learn more at www.efhutton.com
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this press release that are not historical facts may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
SOURCE EF Hutton America