14 Sep, 2018, 14:07 ET
CHICAGO, Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- HighTower advisors earned 8 spots on Forbes' 2018 list of Top Wealth Advisors, a ranking of the best financial advisors in the United States.
"We congratulate all of the talented advisors on this list and thank them for their unwavering dedication to clients," said Elliot Weissbluth, CEO of HighTower. "Having so many advisors honored by Forbes underlines HighTower's commitment to growing a community of the industry's most elite financial advisors supported by our first-class platform and national brand."
Forbes' list named the following HighTower advisors:
- Richard Saperstein of Treasury Partners at HighTower in New York, N.Y. (number 21)
- Jordan Waxman of HSW Advisors at HighTower in New York, N.Y. (number 49)
- Jeff Grinspoon of VWG Wealth Management at HighTower in Vienna, Va. (number 80)
- Ron Weiner of RDM Financial Group at HighTower in Westport, Conn. (number 102)
- David Bahnsen of The Bahnsen Group at HighTower in Newport Beach, Calif. (number 118)
- Pamela Rosenau of The Rosenau Group at HighTower in Los Angeles, Calif. (number 160)
- Jeff Leventhal of HighTower Bethesda in Bethesda, Md. (number 183)
- Matthew Dillig of The Dillig Bowen Group at HighTower in Chicago, Ill. (number 226)
The Forbes' 2018 Top Wealth Advisors List includes 250 advisors across the nation who collectively manage more than $733 billion in client assets. Advisors who made the list were nominated by their respective firms, and then ranked based on an algorithm developed by SHOOK Research. SHOOK's rankings are based on several qualitative and quantitative factors, including personal interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced and assets under management. To view the full list, visit: https://www.forbes.com/top-wealth-advisors/#64b823d1a148.
Earlier in 2018, HighTower advisors also appeared on Forbes' lists of America's Top Women Advisors and America's Top Next-Generation Advisors; Barron's list of the Top 1200 Advisors by State and Top 100 Financial Advisors lists; the Financial Times' FT 300; and On Wall Street's 40 Under 40 list.
HighTower is reshaping the financial services industry from the inside out. As one of the nation's largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) dedicated to providing advice, not selling a product, we are a relentless champion of the fiduciary standard. HighTower partners with independent RIA businesses and entrepreneurial wirehouse teams to provide comprehensive financial advisory services to independent financial advisory businesses. We believe that the wealth management industry can and should do a better job of serving the needs of individual investors and their financial advisors. We built HighTower upon a commitment to put our clients' best interests first. For the 6th consecutive year, HighTower ranks on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America (2012 – 2017). For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.
646 838 5445
Share this article