MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Eightfold.ai, the creator of the Talent Intelligence Platform, today announced that its solution is now available on the SAP® App Center, the digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. The Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform integrates with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting solutions to help recruiting and HR teams reach their goals for recruitment, retention and diversity.
"Today every company faces the challenges of finding, engaging and retaining a diverse, motivated workforce and our team is thrilled to partner with SAP SuccessFactors to offer Eightfold's platform to valued customers," says Ashutosh Garg, Founder and CEO of Eightfold. "Our machine learning platform creates a single, constantly updated talent network for the enterprise, offering a level of personalization and transparency that transforms the candidate and employee experience."
"Solving talent shortages is a business imperative today, not just an HR challenge," said Michael Ross, former Chief Human Resources Officers of Visa and an advisor to Eightfold. "Today our organizations are struggling with point solutions that fail to provide a holistic platform for Chief Human Resources Officers to efficiently hire, retain and create a diverse company. Eightfold helps bring the power of AI matching across the entire talent pool for businesses that use SAP SuccessFactors and create a dramatically better experience for candidates and employees."
The Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform combines proprietary corporate data, including integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Recruiting, to deliver a comprehensive and customer-specific talent network comprised of current and past applicants, employee referrals, passive candidates, employees and alumni. SAP SuccessFactors customers can reach their goals for recruitment, retention and diversity by leveraging the comprehensive features of Eightfold's system, including:
- AI-Powered Matching. The Eightfold screening system matches capabilities of every candidate against the requirements of a job, instantly ranking the qualified candidates for a position with far greater precision than keyword- or Boolean-based tools.
- Personalized Job Descriptions. Eightfold improves the candidate experience with personalized job descriptions that show each candidate why they are a match to the job, attracting a more qualified and diverse pool of talent.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Eightfold embeds diversity and inclusion efforts into the entire talent lifecycle, providing masked candidate screening, complete real-time analytics and inclusive processes that encourage candidates from any background to apply.
- Internal Mobility. Eightfold modernizes the employee experience with self-service career planning and mentoring that empowers employees to build a career, not just seek their next job.
- Detailed Insights. Built-in analytics reports deliver insights to understand talent network profiles, recruiting funnels, diversity metrics and changes in recruiting performance over time.
- Security and Privacy. Eightfold's Talent Intelligence Platform is GDPR compliant and SOC 2 Type II certified.
- Two-Way Integration. Eightfold syncs bi-directionally to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Recruiting for integration into business processes.
- Fast Time-to-Value. Eightfold and SAP SuccessFactors typically go live within 6-12 weeks and see immediate return on their investment.
- Proven Enterprise Outcomes. Eightfold and SAP SuccessFactors produce measurable benefits including 31% faster time-to-hire overall, 19% increase in female hiring, substantial recruiter time savings and improved hiring for hard-to-find skills.
SAP SuccessFactors customers can view a short video about Eightfold.
The SAP App Center provides customers with real-time access to more than 1,770 innovative partner solutions that complement and extend their SAP solutions, enabling digital transformation of their business. SAP App Center customers can buy solutions directly from partners and centrally manage purchases, billing and vendor communications.
Eightfold.ai is a partner in the SAP® PartnerEdge® program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of SAP Cloud Platform, the market-leading platform-as-a-service offering from SAP. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.
Eightfold.ai delivers the Talent Intelligence Platform, the most effective way for companies to identify promising candidates, reach diversity hiring goals, retain top performers, and engage talent. Eightfold's patented artificial intelligence–based platform empowers enterprises to turn talent management into a competitive advantage. Built by top engineers out of Facebook, Google and other leading technology companies, Eightfold.ai is based in Mountain View, California.
SAP and SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.