CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill., July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Elderwerks Education and Resource Senior Fair will take place on August 12th, 2015, 8:00 am to 1:30 pm at McHenry County College, 8900 US Hwy 14, Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
The Fair will include education, services and products geared towards older adults and active seniors as well as a day of fun and entertainment. This event is for anyone over the age of 55 who plans on aging and is not your typical senior fair!
- 27 Educational Classes on Retirement and Beyond – Plan, Plan, Plan!
- Lunch from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Expo of Community Resources
- Martin Lopez Violinist 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Yazz Jazz 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
This is a free event please bring your loved ones and learn, from experts, about:
- Fall Prevention & The Matter of Balance Program, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Fraud Prevention, McHenry State's Attorney's Office
- Palliative Care, Journey Care
- How to Prevent Victimization, McHenry County Sheriff's Office
- Finding Income in a Low-Income Interest Rate Environment, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Am I my best friend or worst enemy? Addressing self-care and nurturing activities, Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Current Scams Targeting Older Adults, US Securities & Exchange Commission
- Planning for Healthcare Costs in Retirement, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Healthy Eating, Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Aging Options: Housing and Care, Elderwerks
The above are the current topics and many more will be offered. Please attend this great educational and entertaining event! For more information call Jennifer Prell at 855-462-0100 or Email.