NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Use of robotics and automation was considered to be one of the latest trends in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market. Many electronic equipment companies are using robotics and automation to improve plant efficiency and productivity.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312920
Sensors are being used in various machines to access invaluable data for improving efficiencies and reduce potential breakdowns. For instance, according to a report by Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in 2016, 1.2 million industrial robots are expected to be deployed by 2025, thus indicating a rise in automation and robotics technology adoption to improve productivity and reduce production costs.
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing was the largest segment in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market with around 55% share of the market. This was mainly due to comparatively high sales volume and value of switchgears, switchboards, transformers and other electrical equipment.
Electronic Products Manufacturing was the second largest segment with around 31% share of the market. It is followed by Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing with around 14% share of the market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 55% market share. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 17% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
The top five competitors in the market made up 10% of the total market share in 2016. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd was the largest competitor, followed by Panasonic Corporation, Intel Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg.
The Electrical And Electronics Manufacturing Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global electrical and electronics manufacturing market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the electrical and electronics manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The electrical and electronics manufacturing market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider electrical and electronics manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The electrical and electronics manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the electrical and electronics manufacturing market with other segments of the electrical and electronics manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Electrical And Electronics Manufacturing Market Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Markets Covered: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing; Navigational, Measuring, Electro medical And Control Instruments, And Other Components Manufacturing; Electronic Products Manufacturin
Companies Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Intel Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Electrical And Electronics Manufacturing Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312920
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001