SAN FRANCISCO, California, January 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global electron microscope market size is expected to reach USD 5.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. Rising investment in research and increasing use of electron microscopes in industries such as semiconductors, life sciences, and materials research Industries is anticipated to boost the market growth. Developing countries offer new investment avenues to the global market giants. The developing infrastructure and increasing research investments are driving the demand for advanced medical devices in these countries.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global electron microscopes market was valued at USD 3.2 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow lucratively over the forecast period
- Scanning electron microscope segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period
- Life sciences segment captured the largest market share in 2017
- Nanotechnology is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing investments
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period owing to rising investments from global market players.
Read 80 page research report with TOC on "Electron Microscope Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Scanning, Transmission), By Application (Material Sciences, Nanotechnology, Lifesciences, Semiconductors), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electron-microscopes-market
Microscopes are used extensively in the field of semiconductors. In the field of life sciences, they can be used in clinical trials, toxicology, pathology, diagnosis of diseases, and various other sub disciplines. Microscopy can also be used for characterization of materials, to study their internal structures, and various other applications. They are used in forensics, food industry, healthcare, and chemical among other industries.
Few of the key players in the electron microscopes market are Nikon Metrology Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific.; ZEISS, International; JEOL Ltd.; Angstrom Advanced Inc.; Hirox Europe Ltd.; and Hitachi High-Technologies Europe GmbH. Regional and service portfolio expansions and mergers and acquisitions are the key strategic undertakings adopted by these players. For instance, in June 2018, Thermo Fischer Scientific acquired electron microscope software console from Roper technologies.
Grand View Research has segmented the global electron microscopes market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Electron Microscope Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Electron Microscope Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Material Sciences
- Electron Microscope Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Injectable Pens Market - Injectable Pens Market is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period as a consequence of increasing incidences of diseases such as diabetes and arthritis, increasing geographical reach by market players.
- Metabolic Testing Market - Rapidly increasing healthcare expenditure levels are also expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period. Technological advancements such as the introduction of digital metabolic rate testing equipment
- Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market - Increasing demand for economic and eco-friendly medical equipment by healthcare professionals coupled with cost curbing advantage of these equipment are the major factors driving the global remanufactured medical imaging devices market.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research India Pvt Ltd