FELTON, California, December 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global electronic camera stabilizers market is expected to reach USD 12.20 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2025. Demand for these products is slated to rise in the coming years owing to increase in usage of camera stabilizers in movie and entertainment, sports, professional photography, underwater travel, and sports industries.
The movie industry is considered to be one of the largest and most lucrative categories in the global entertainment sector. The industry has been producing a number of movies annually, Hollywood being the largest contributing film industry in the world. The China film industry is one of the largest film industries globally, churning out a revenue of about USD 6.6 billion in 2016. This promising outlook of the film and entertainment industry is expected to drive demand for electronic camera stabilizers to attain perfect shots and videos.
In the current scenario, although sales of DSLRs are declining, the market still offers lucrative opportunities for the application of stabilizers. Professionals associated with wildlife, travel, and tourism photography constitute potential consumers of DSLRs. Some of the prominent and most widely used stabilizers suitable for professionals are ROXANT PRO, ZHiyun Crane 2 2017 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal, and Glidecam HD-2000 Handheld stabilizer.
Manufacturers of electronic camera stabilizers are focusing primarily on developing compact and compatible devices to support technologically advanced cameras used in various application areas. Entertainment production houses and sports media houses use cinema and action cameras that require high quality and efficient stabilizers such as sliders, motion controllers, gimbals, and motor heads with high brand loyalty. This is primarily due to reliability factors in terms of quality and features configured in the products.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Global Electronic Camera Stabilizers Market Size and Forecast by Equipment (Camera Sliders, Motor Heads, Motion Controllers, and Others), by Application (Cinema, Action, DSLRs, Underwater), And Trend Analysis, 2015 - 2025" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/electronic-camera-stabilizers-market
With continuous technological developments, manufacturers are focusing on advanced technical integrations to make stabilizers suitable for all types of cameras. ZHIYUN, a Chinese manufacturer, recently showcased its range of camera stabilizers: flagship camera stabilizer Crane 2, Crane Plus, and action camera stabilizers that feature great stability and innovative and compact design.
The Europe electronic camera stabilizers market was valued at USD 2.43 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2025. U.K., Germany, and Russia are some of the leading countries contributing to Europe's prominent market share. In 2017, the U.K. TV and film industry revenue grew by 11.0% from 2016. With emerging technologies, European filmmakers have increased their budgets. The video streaming industry in Europe is increasing at 2.9% and average revenue per user is currently USD 39.49. The growth of the video streaming industry will have a positive impact on the regional market for electronic camera stabilizers.
Browse related reports by Hexa Research:
- Electronic Toothbrush Market - Projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4%, electronic toothbrush market is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing consciousness of consumers regarding oral hygiene and plague formation problems. Affordability among high disposable income consumers and high purchasing power in developed countries are to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
- Electronic Waste Management Market - E-Waste is one of the quickest growing waste streams in developing and developed regions. The diminished shelf-life of electrical, electronic and shopper electronic gadgets are creating extensive e-waste, which is becoming a major concern among various regions.
- Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid Market - The supply and cost of power has turned out to be progressively uncertain over late years across the globe because of exhausting stores of oil, common gas and coal, which are real assets for power era. The exhausting stores and expanded emphasis being set on diminishing Green House Gas (GHG) outflows has brought about the need to enhance vitality effectiveness at the customer end, particularly among inhabitants who need clarity with respect to individual vitality utilization.
- Electronic Components Market - Electronic circuitry is formed of various electronic components; with growing automation, they have become essential for industries including consumer electronics, telecommunications, and computers among others. Electronic components consist of active, passive and interconnecting components.
Hexa Research has segmented the global electronic camera stabilizers market report based on equipment, application and region:-
- Segmentation by Equipment
- Camera Sliders
- Motor Heads
- Motion Controllers
- Other Equipment
- Segmentation by Application
- Cinema Cameras
- Action Cameras
- Underwater Cameras
- Segmentation by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
- Key players analyzed:
- Glidecam Industries, Inc.
- Gudsen Technology Co., Ltd.
- Letus Corporation
- Ikan Corporation
- Tilta Inc.
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Toll Free: 1-800-489-3075
SOURCE Hexa Research