LOS ANGELES, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Elevate Services, a global legal service provider, today announced the release of Cael BillPrep™, an online pre-bill collaboration and review tool for law firm billing partners and teams. The tool is designed to increase the speed and accuracy of client bill preparation and submission, leading to improved client relationships, faster collection and higher realization.
"Many firms tell us they need a more efficient pre-bill generation process and a mechanism to improve compliance with client billing guidelines," says Pratik Patel, Vice President of Legal Business Solutions at Elevate. "We built Cael BillPrep to address those needs, saving billing partners time, enabling law firm billing teams process higher volumes of bills with greater accuracy, and helping clients to spend less time reviewing invoices. By removing friction from the process, Cael BillPrep benefits both law firms and their clients."
Key features of Cael BillPrep include:
- User-friendly paperless pre-bill generation, review, edit, workflow and approval
- Integration with leading billing and financial systems
- Client billing guidelines library, rules engine, and automated flagging of non-compliant line items
- Identification of persistent issues and trends across invoices, timekeepers and matters
- Auto-suggest for missing/incorrect UTBMS codes
- One-click bulk approval for invoices that don't require review or pose low risk
- One-click clarification requests for vague or block-billed entries
- Intelligent global find/replace and customizable auto-suggest at matter and client levels
- Simultaneous multi-user editing
- Approval forwarding and delegation
- Tablet and mobile device-friendly interface
Elevate provides software setup, implementation and training with the use of Cael BillPrep. Implementation includes pre-bill process review, mapping and lean workshops for process improvement, as well as workflow documentation and playbook development.
Cael BillPrep expands Elevate's Cael apps suite, which includes Cael LPM™ for legal project management, Cael Vision™ for data analytics and reporting, Cael Flow™ for workflow management, and others.
About Elevate Services, Inc.
Elevate is the business of law provider of strategy, operations, technology and talent for legal departments and law firms. The company's consultants, lawyers, process engineers, and technologists improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for clients worldwide. Elevate was ranked No. 53 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2016. For more information, visit elevateservices.com.
SOURCE Elevate Services, Inc.