PITTSBURGH, Sept. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the region's most renowned creative agencies, Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., has won several prestigious national awards for its creative design work for health and wellness, professional services and industrial clients.
Elias/Savion and the Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE), one of 58 federally designated organ procurement organizations, won three Graphic Design American Health + Wellness Design Awards™:
- CORE – A Vision of Beauty Poster – The creative featured an evocative design with a montage of eyes to raise awareness for National Eye Donor Month in March 2016.
- CORE – Reaching New Heights: Annual Report 2015 – The design and content breathed life into the annual report through visual storytelling featuring several life-transforming stories made possible by organ, tissue and cornea donation. (Spring 2016)
- CORE – Hope, Advocacy, Passion Campaign – The campaign creative shared moving stories of several organ recipients as well as those on the transplant waiting list to raise awareness about organ, tissue and cornea donations within Pennsylvania hospitals and throughout their communities. (April-August 2016)
Elias/Savion also received five Graphic Design USA awards:
- Cohen & Grigsby – Cohen & Grigsby Website – Sleek design and streamlined navigation freshened the online presence of this business law firm based in Pittsburgh and Naples, Fla. New features and functions have enhanced the user experience in this responsive award-winning site.
- Duquesne Club – Avenue 6 Spring 2016 Issue – This exclusive quarterly lifestyle magazine captures the legacy, sophistication and luxury of the Duquesne Club through a bold, rich and classic design aesthetic that received a strong response the club's membership, composed of Pittsburgh's most successful, engaged and influential audience.
- Elias/Savion Advertising, Public Relations and Inter@ctive – New Elias/Savion Capabilities and Corporate Profile – Elias/Savion's redesigned corporate profile stylishly lays out the agency's varied range of integrated capabilities while exuding the company's unique and sophisticated brand.
- Tapco – Clubhouse Deck & Rail Brochure – An awe-inspiring, full-color brochure was created to showcase the sophisticated attributes and natural beauty of Tapco's new Clubhouse Deck & Rail product selection that was introduced upon Tapco's acquisition of the brand. The "Join the Club" slogan encouraged homeowners, contractors and the industry to achieve a customer retention rate of virtually 100% while creating recognition and demand across U.S. distribution channels.
- CORE – Reaching New Heights: Annual Report 2015 – The design and content breathed life into the annual report through visual storytelling featuring several life-transforming stories made possible by organ, tissue and cornea donation.
Additionally, Elias/Savion and its client CertainTeed received a 2016 Brand Builder Award in the Best Mobile Marketing Strategy (B2B) category for the development and marketing of a next-generation roofing app – CertainTeed Roofing's Ventilation Calculator. The calculator is a free digital tool that gives building professionals a fast and accurate way to determine the amount of ventilation products needed to outfit an attic space with balanced ventilation.
"Our agency is driven by a passion for strategy, creativity and smarts," said Ronnie Savion, executive vice president, co-founder and chief creative officer of Elias/Savion Advertising. "It's an honor to receive these prestigious awards on behalf of our clients with whom we share a drive to deliver results in an ever-changing marketplace."
About Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Public Relations and Inter@ctive is a full-service, fully integrated marketing agency located in Pittsburgh. Driven by an intense passion for precise marketing solutions that resonate in today's competitive marketplace, Elias/Savion's award-winning strategies and creative campaigns are focused on one overriding objective: Results. The agency's experience and expertise extend to a broad array of professions and industries – from manufacturing, technology, healthcare and finance to nonprofit, telecommunications, hospitality, energy, retail, professional services and more. Founded in 1976, Elias/Savion is headquartered in Pittsburgh's Cultural District. For more information, visit www.elias-savion.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eliassavion-takes-home-multiple-national-awards-for-creative-designs-300332039.html
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.