NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Michael Boodro, Editor in Chief of ELLE DECOR, announced the appointment of a new associate market editor, and three consulting editors. He also announced the appointment of six contributing editors.
Quy Nguyen, associate market editor, will work with Design Director Anita Sarsidi in covering the growing design market, and styling shoots with photographers. Suzan Zevon now serves as consulting architecture and design editor, finding the best projects by today's top architects. Cynthia Frank, contributing editor at large, will work with the design community to locate and produce stories on spectacular interiors. Tamzin Greenhill joins the magazine's roster of special projects editors, with a focus on covering young and emerging designers.
In addition, Boodro announced the appointment of six new contributing editors: Kevin Carrigan, Keith Meacham, Julia Reed, Deborah Sharpe, Paul Sinclaire, and John Truex. They will serve as ambassadors at large for the magazine, utilizing their special expertise and contacts to bring the best talents and projects to the magazine's pages.
"This talented and diverse group brings us a wealth of experience that will augment and expand our coverage of architecture, art, design, fashion, and gardens, and give us even greater access to the world's most stylish and beautiful homes," remarked Mr. Boodro.
- Quy Nguyen: He served as senior associate collecting editor for Martha Stewart Living for the past 4 years. He graduated with a B.F.A. from Cooper Union.
- Susan Zevon: Her experience includes more than 15 years as senior editor at House Beautiful. She also served as an assistant editor covering trends and environments for House & Garden.
- Cynthia Frank: She served in several capacities at House & Garden for 13 years, until it closed. She also worked at Harper's Bazaar and Town & Country.
- Tamzin Greenhill: A former fashion model and a graduate of London's Interior Design School, she now runs her own design firm.
- Kevin Carrigan: The global creative director for Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein jeans, and ck Calvin Klein, he has a Masters of Art from the Royal College of Art and Design in London.
- Keith Meacham: A native of Mississippi, she obtained a masters degree from Columbia University and is currently a director of the Fund for Public Schools.
- Julia Reed: A regular contributor to the New York Times, Conde Nast Traveler, and wowowow.com, she frequently makes guest appearances on CNN, is chairman of the board of The Ogden Museum of Southern Art, and has authored several books, including The House on First Street, My New Orleans Story.
- Deborah Sharpe: The designer of custom and private label sheets, table top, throws, and towels, she has served as West Coast editor for SELF, and was an art dealer in New York for a decade.
- Paul Sinclaire: Previously a longtime fashion editor for American Vogue and a creative director for House and Garden, he now oversees his own fashion line, Sinclaire 10.
- John Truex: In 1997 he co-founded, with his partner Richard Lambertson, the luxury leather goods firm Lambertson Truex, and is currently vice president and design director for leather accessories at Tiffany & Company.
ELLE DECOR is the #1 brand in the shelter category: ELLE DECOR and elledecor.com – the preeminent online destination for design enthusiasts – offer inspiration and expertise to 2.5 million print and online users each month. ELLE DECOR has an influence that reaches 8.9 million readers worldwide with 23 ELLE DECO publications in 27 countries. ELLE DECOR is published by Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. (hfmus.com), a company of Lagardere Active.
SOURCE ELLE DECOR