MENLO PARK, Calif., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgeville, The Behavior Platform, today announced Todd Forsythe, Global Vice President of Marketing, EMC, and Brian Solis, Analyst, Altimeter Group, will keynote Badgeville's inaugural city tour, Engage San Francisco, on Wednesday, May 16, 2012. This event, the first of the 2012 tour series, will highlight the future of engagement for B2C and B2B businesses, with emphasis on gamification, reputation management, and social mechanics as techniques that drive real business ROI tied to customer and employee behavior.
Engage San Francisco will also feature Badgeville partners An Le, VP of Business Development, Yammer and Jim Petty, VP of Technology Partnerships, Bazaarvoice. A diverse panel of Badgeville customers, including Engine Yard, BAMM.tv, and Marketo, will discuss topics such as:
- How do you get key decision makers to buy into deploying a gamification program?
- What experiences can and should be gamified?
- How can a large enterprise community, a popular support system, a B2B marketing program, and mobile entertainment platform use the same technology to power dramatically different user experiences?
- What metrics should be used to measure the success of these programs?
Full Speaker List
- Todd Forsythe, Vice President, Global Marketing, EMC
- An Le, Vice President, Business Development, Yammer
- Jim Petty, Vice President, Technology Partnerships, Bazaarvoice
- Bill Platt, Vice President, Operations, Engine Yard
- Heather Watkins, Senior Manager of Customer Communities, Marketo
- Chris Hansen, CEO, BAMM.tv
- Brian Solis, Analyst, Altimeter Group
- Kris Duggan, CEO, Badgeville
Badgeville Engage San Francisco will bring together local executives from technology, retail, the social enterprise, health and wellness, services, and more, for an evening of conversation on gamification and engagement. The event will take place from 4pm to 8pm PDT. Advanced registration is required at http://www.badgeville.com/tour-sf
Badgeville, the Behavior Platform, makes it easy for business leaders to measure and influence behavior across customer, partner, developer and employee communities. The leading provider of SaaS enterprise gamification solutions and services, Badgeville's global client roster features the world's most innovative enterprises across virtually every industry, including Samsung, Recyclebank, Deloitte, Dell, eBay, Universal Music, The Active Network, and more. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Menlo Park, Calif., and has offices in New York and Europe. For more information, visit Badgeville on the web at http://www.badgeville.com