DENVER, Feb. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc., a nationally-recognized management consultancy, and Colorado School of Mines, a leading public research university focused on science and engineering, announced its Keynote speakers and presenting company line-up for The Energy Venture Investment Summit presented by Colorado School of Mines and EnerCom, in-person and on campus in Golden, Colorado, on Wednesday, February 16th & Thursday, February 17th, 2022.
With more than 30 participating companies, key themes for the event will include carbon capture and storage, hydrogen production, solar, advanced materials testing equipment and technology, and treatments to optimize oil and gas operations and resource production.
Qualified members of the investment community are invited to register to attend the Summit to hear presentations and meet with management teams from the conference's lineup.
Keynote Speakers and Panel Discussions Include:
- Lunch Keynote - Siggi Meissner, President, Energy Transition and Industrial Automation of Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) will provide a discussion around the Company's investment in geothermal and its role in the energy transition.
- Morgan Bazilian, Director of the Payne Institute and a Professor of public policy at the Colorado School of Mines. With extensive experience as former lead energy specialist at the World Bank, Deputy Director at the U.S. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and a senior diplomat at the United Nations, Mr. Bazilian has over two decades of experience in the energy sector and is regarded as a leading expert in international affairs, policy and investment. His book, Analytical Methods for Energy Diversity and Security, is considered a seminal piece in energy finance and security.
- Digital Technology Panel discussion, led by ENGAGE, will explore technology that can create efficiencies and lower costs in the broader energy landscape by automating workflows and help identify where investment is needed in the digital energy space. The panel will feature Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) and GMT Exploration.
- Angel and Venture Capital Panel discussion, led by Valisa Berber-Thayer, Associate with Haynes Boone will explore the world of venture investing and how investors and companies can achieve success. The panel will feature Matt Eastwick, Managing Director with Javelin Capital and Jim Reddinger, energy transition pioneer and former President and CEO of Stabilis Solutions, Inc.
- Hydrogen and Carbon Capture and Storage Panel will be led by BloombergNEF and feature Cemvita Factory and Wolf Carbon Solutions.
Venture Company lineup includes:
- American Hydrogen - American Hydrogen has created an all-encompassing solution for the development of low carbon hydrogen generation and distribution infrastructure.
- Aureus Energy Services - An ESG-focused water management company using sustainable and disruptive technologies to provide low-cost water management, treatment and recycling solutions.
- Corrolytics - An innovative technology startup company founded from more than a decade of groundbreaking research to solve microbiologically influenced corrosion problems for assets in the oil and gas industry.
- Cowboy Clean Fuels - Utilizes non-productive coalbed methane (CBM) reservoirs and agricultural byproducts to produce low carbon Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) through natural biological processes akin to anaerobic digestion.
- ESal - After more than a decade of research, ESal has developed a revolutionary technology to change reservoir wettability by altering injected water chemistry.
- Exum Instruments - Builds instruments and software ecosystems to increase the speed of development and discovery, offering easy access to high-performance at a low-cost. The Company's first instrument, The Massbox™, is the first Laser Ablation Laser Ionization Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer (LALI-TOF-MS) instrument on the market, capable of analyzing any sample you can throw at it.
- FLITE Material Sciences - Created in 2018 to develop the emerging science of surface functionalization into commercial utility at industrial scale, FLITE's patented laser techniques make permanent textures that prevent rust and contamination on surfaces to improve the durability and safety of products and slash costs in the aerospace, oil and gas, medical, automotive and maritime sectors.
- Hydroacoustics Inc. - For over 45 years, Hydroacoustics Inc. (HAI) has been a world leader in the design and manufacture of unique high power, broadband, low frequency underwater acoustic sources based on continuous wave and impulsive source technology. The Company is currently in development of the Oil Recovery Tool (ORT), an acoustic source-based down-hole tool for increased oil production and prolonged lifetime of existing wells.
- HydroStar - HydroStar USA has created the world's first completely green electrolyte to produce low-cost hydrogen without pollution.
- Iron-IQ - A modern cloud-native SCADA platform allowing customers to remotely monitor and control any device from anywhere in the world.
- Landgate - The leading provider of information and data solutions, and an online marketplace for US commercial land resources: solar, wind, carbon, oil & gas, minerals and water.
- Mtarri, Inc. - Newly patented EORGAS technology allows a higher economic return coupled with environmentally sound production of crude oil that targets conventional, unconventional, and heavy oil reservoirs that are marginally economic and having no local source of CO2.
- PetroFunders - PetroFunders is a fintech-powered investment platform that unlocks a variety of tax-efficient fund vehicles providing oil & gas investment exposure, previously unavailable to most individual investors.
- Photon Vault - Photon Vault is provider of grid-scale electricity storage services that leverage a novel energy storage media to deliver the lowest grid-connected cost for four or more hours of energy storage.
- Prieto Battery, Inc. - Prieto is poised to commercialize a solid-state battery that will deliver transformational performance. It's unique 3D battery architecture enables both high power and high energy density that provides longer range, faster charging and operations in extreme cold and heat.
- Remote Gauge - Remote Gauge is a complete level monitoring system that replaces the traditional hand-gauge method of measuring well-site storage tanks. The patented, stand-alone sensor is self-contained, solar-powered, and satellite-connected and precisely measures oil level, water level and fluid temperature. It delivers daily production reports, fluid drop alerts and custom alarms of any type to a simple, intuitive internet portal. The data is block-chain encrypted, and no apps or downloads are required.
- TAQ Energy - TAQ Energy is a new generation plugging and abandonment company with a primary goal to support the O&G industry by positively impacting the environmental footprint. TAQ brings together emerging technology and engineering efficiencies along with carbon offsets to provide unique value.
- Uplift Solar - Uplift Solar extends the possibilities of clean, renewable solar energy to places and applications it has not before reached. The Company's power electronics, embeddable inside solar panels and intelligent, improve power production while reducing the costs to do so for nearly all solar panel form factors.
- US Strategic - The Company was founded to leave a positive environmental legacy for future generations by capturing carbon dioxide and locking it away in safe and useful materials. US Strategic has developed patented technologies that seek to address two major challenges our nation is facing: the socio-economic effects of climate change and the foreign dominance of many critical and strategic mineral supply chains.
Please visit the conference website at www.theenergyventuresummit.com for the most up to date list of presentations and schedule of events.
Summit Format: The Summit will provide invited presenters a venue to give a thirteen-minute, in-person presentation that will be webcast live to registered participants on the Summit website at www.theenergyventuresummit.com and recorded for replay to a world-wide audience on The Energy Venture Investment Summit website, and EnerCom's www.oilandgas360.com news website. Presenting companies and investors will have an opportunity to meet over cocktails and preview their presentations at Wednesday afternoon's Kickoff Networking Event.
Attendee Registration Cost: There is no cost to attend The Energy Venture Investment Summit for qualified investors, with other registration classifications available at a minimal cost. All attendees can register for the Summit at www.theenergyventuresummit.com. In addition to in-person and online access to all company presentations, panel discussions and keynote speakers, registration includes the opportunity for investors and management teams to meet over cocktails during the Summit kickoff prior to their presentations, as well as at Thursday's breakfast and keynote lunch.
Investor One-on-One Meetings: Investors will have the opportunity to request and schedule One-on-One meetings with presenting companies through EnerCom during the Summit.
About EnerCom, Inc.
EnerCom (Energy Communications) has a rich history of working with clients to differentiate and deliver targeted messages to investors. EnerCom, Inc. is an internationally-recognized management consulting firm advising companies on Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG), investor relations, corporate strategy/board advisory, marketing, analysis and valuation, media, branding, and visual communications design.
For more information about EnerCom and its services, please visit http://www.enercominc.com/ or call +1 303-296-8834.
About Colorado School of Mines
Colorado School of Mines is a public research university focused on science and engineering, where students and faculty together address the great challenges society faces today – particularly those related to the Earth, energy and the environment.
About Oil and Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360 (www.oilandgas360.com) is a one-stop source of news, information, and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things energy: people, technologies, transactions, trends, and macro-economic analysis that impact our industry.
Event Sponsors Include:
ENGAGE's mission is to simplify the B2B transaction process by automating financial workflows. Simply digitizing paper processes has been commercialized by many solutions, however, ENGAGE is the first to use predictive scheduling and data validation to reduce touchpoints and eliminate redundant processes, thus changing the way transactions are scheduled, managed and approved. Additionally, layering on ENGAGE's E-invoicing platform automates your workflows end-to-end, from scheduling services all the way through payment processing. One automated platform, order to payment.
For a complete list of services and to learn more about ENGAGE, please visit https://engagemobilize.com/.
About Nabors Industries
Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in approximately 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible energy production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world. For more information, please visit www.nabors.com.
About Haynes and Boone
Haynes and Boone, LLP is an energy focused corporate law firm, providing a full spectrum of legal services and solutions to clients across the oil and gas industry, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. Lawyers from our Denver office and 15 other offices work as a team to meet the legal needs of our domestic and international clients involved in oil and gas. We represent private and public oil and gas companies, financial institutions, investment funds and other investors. Our team of more than 100 energy lawyers and landmen understands the physical and financial energy markets, and the firm has been helping both operators and lenders complete some of the largest financings and M&A transactions in recent years. The BTI Industry Power Rankings, published by BTI Consulting Group, Inc., named Haynes and Boone a "Leading Recommended" firm for the energy industry in 2017, ranking our firm among the top three percent of all law firms. For more information, please visit www.haynesboone.com.
About Moss Adams
Moss Adams is a fully integrated professional services firm dedicated to assisting clients with growing, managing and protecting prosperity.
With more than 3,400 professionals and staff across more than 25 locations in the West and beyond, we work with many of the world's most innovative companies and leaders. Our strength in the middle market enables us to advise clients at all intervals of development—from start-up, to rapid growth and expansion, to transition. For more information, please visit www.mossadams.com.
About Gary Climate Solutions
Gary Climate Solutions is a Carbon Capture and Storage developer focused on generating high-integrity carbon offsets. We partner with industrial emitters to provide a turnkey solution for capturing, transporting and permanently storing carbon dioxide through geologic sequestration at, or close to, the emission source.
We believe Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is the key climate change mitigation pathway. Its mature technology solutions and significant geologic capacity make it vital to decarbonization efforts. Our expertise in the operation of carbon capture facilities and the design, construction and operation of subsurface disposal wells lends itself to our ability to minimize the impact on the communities in which we operate and manage long-term subsurface risk. For more information, please visit: www.garyclimatesolutions.com
About City of Golden
Golden, Colorado is rich with culture, outdoor activities, scenic beauty, thriving businesses and friendly people, but the City's origins are largely thanks to another valuable resource – gold. A small amount of gold discovered in Clear Creek attracted the area's earliest settlers in the mid-19th century and Golden City quickly became an important supply stop for gold miners seeking their fortunes in the adjacent mountains. Farmers soon discovered the rich soil in the valley that is now home to the Coors complex, and Golden City further swelled as coal mining and clay extraction industries settled in the area, utilizing the region's ample natural resources. Today, with the official name of City of Golden, the town continues to thrive. It offers residents and visitors an abundance of recreational, cultural and culinary opportunities. Come live, work and play with us in our modern town with an old west flair. For more information, please visit www.cityofgolden.net/.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.