DENVER, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360® (http://media.oilandgas360.com/), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
Part One of the two part series conducted in Denver, at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 17, includes a total of eight interviews covering a variety of topics.
Part One Interview Participants:
- Michael Starzer, Chief Executive Officer – Bonanza Creek Energy ( NYSE: BCEI)
- David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer – Core Laboratories ( NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, Chief Executive Officer – Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- Gord Kerr, Chief Executive Officer – Enerplus Corp. (NYSE, TSX: ERF)
- Pat Hanley, Tax Partner – Hein & Associates LLP
- Jeff Ventura, Chief Executive Officer – Range Resources ( NYSE: RRC)
- Tony Sanchez III, Chief Executive Officer – Sanchez Energy Corp. ( NYSE: SN)
- Grant Fagerheim, Chief Executive Officer – Whitecap Resources (TSX: WCP)
Subject matter of Part One included, but was not limited to:
- Mississippi Lime Play (Kansas);
- Eagle Ford Shale (South Texas);
- Horizontal Niobrara/Codell well update in the Wattenberg Field;
- Canadian oil plays;
- Marcellus Shale (West Virginia, Pennsylvania);
- Upper Devonian and Utica Shale upside;
- Bakken Oil Shale (Williston Basin, Fort Berthold);
- Offshore Angola, Brazil and West Africa;
- Seismic demand picture in North America;
- Tax deductions and Affordable Health Care Act;
Part Two includes an additional 10 interviews that will be posted to Oil & Gas 360® on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at http://media.oilandgas360.com/.
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19-21, 2013
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England– June 11-12, 2013
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
About Oil & Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360® (www.oilandgas360.com) is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.