LONDON, Aug. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy Consumption Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,759.7 billion in 2016 to the global energy consumption industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,183.0 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the energy consumption industry, with market revenues of $1,399.8 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $349.9 and $210.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,701.2 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $327.2 and $286.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 energy consumption market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 energy consumption market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 energy consumption market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 energy consumption market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4978355/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48