WASHINGTON, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Energy Storage Association (ESA) 25th Annual Conference & Expo, the most powerful event in the energy storage industry, is two weeks away. For three days in Dallas, TX, the most influential leaders and decision makers in energy storage will gather with global experts to shape the future of the storage industry. The full agenda is available here http://annual-conference.energystorage.org/agenda.
- The Honorable Ray Mabus, Secretary, U.S. Navy
- The Honorable Jennifer Granholm, former Governor (D-MI), Distinguished Adjunct Professor, UC Berkeley School of Law & Goldman School of Public Policy
- The Honorable David Sandalow, Former Under Secretary of Energy (Acting) and Assistant Secretary for Policy & International Affairs, U.S. Department of Energy, Inaugural Fellow, Columbia University Center on Global Energy Policy
- Jigar Shah, Co-Founder, Generate Capital, Founder and Former CEO, SunEdison
- John Zahurancik, President, AES Energy Storage
- Jean-Claude Beney, President, Alevo Group
- Brad C. Jones, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, ERCOT
- Judith Judson, Incoming Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- T. Michael Quinn, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Oncor
Topics to be covered include:
- Federal and state legislative and regulatory discussions
- Energy storage market trends, commercialization and business opportunities
- Impact on the electric system including grid services, renewable integration; T&D; end-users and microgrids
- Related activities including standards and codes; tools and modeling; and safety
RSVP to [email protected] for media registration and further details.
The Energy Storage Association (ESA) is the national trade association for the energy storage industry whose mission is to promote, develop and commercialize competitive and reliable energy storage delivery systems for use by electricity suppliers and their customers. ESA members represent a diverse group of entities, including electric utilities, energy service companies, independent power producers, technology developers deploying advanced batteries, flywheels, compressed air energy storage, thermal storage, pumped hydropower, supercapacitors and component suppliers, such as power conversion systems.
To learn more about the Energy Storage Association, please visit www.energystorage.org.
MEDIA CONTACT: Matt Roberts
202-293-0537 / [email protected]
SOURCE Energy Storage Association