LOS ANGELES, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage firm and organizer of ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions, is offering for auction patents with the potential to generate more revenue from online advertising and search engines from Yan M. Yufik. The lot will be included in the 15th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on March 29, 2012, at Terranea Resort near Los Angeles, California.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
This portfolio discloses techniques for increasing search engine revenue from advertisements.
- Revenue opportunities are optimized by selecting and displaying links to advertisements for attracting user traffic.
- Novel and highly efficient mathematical techniques for revenue optimization are applied.
- During search sessions, links are displayed to advertisements likely to be of high interest to the user and expected to produce high revenue for the search engine.
- The selection of advertising links in a search result page relates to more than user keywords – the disclosed technique analyzes accumulated search histories to compute the degree of user interest.
- In addition, keywords from the preceding and subsequent searches are used to select the most relevant advertisements.
This is an important strategic portfolio for search engine providers and other companies dealing with online advertising.
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Paul Greco of ICAP Patent Brokerage at 212-815-6692 or [email protected]
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage