SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Dec. 28, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Indulge in fine dining when you celebrate the New Year at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel. The Schaumburg, Illinois hotel will be featuring a special New Year's Eve menu at the renowned Sam & Harry's Steakhouse located inside the hotel.
The specially-crafted menu at the Schaumburg steakhouse includes the following specials:
- Osetra Caviar w/ appropriate garnishes
- Kumamoto Oyster Rockefeller -- $16
- Hollandaise, baby spinach and aromatic apple-wood salt
- Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras -- $22
- Red wine poached sekel pears, aged saba and buttered pecan granola
- Surf & Turf -- $50
- Filet mignon and butter poached Maine lobster
- Akaushi Prime Rib -- $48
- au jus, garlic confit and parsley
- Veal Menage a trois -- $38
- Pan roasted Strip loin, truffle braised cheek and crispy sweet breads
- Chestnut Sponge Cake -- $8
- Chocolate ganache, Kentucky bourbon ice cream and candied pinenuts
When you countdown to the New Year and order from the special New Year's Eve menu, you'll receive a complimentary glass of champagne to enjoy. Make your dining reservation now and experience all that the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel has to offer.
About Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
Discover modern sophistication from a hotel in Schaumburg featuring contemporary design that is expressive, yet functional at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel. Located near IKEA, Woodfield Mall and upscale dining, this Schaumburg, Illinois hotel surrounds top area attractions. Designed by the renowned John Portman & Associates, Schaumburg lodging boasts spacious, yet modern rooms and suites with oversized bathrooms and a media connectivity center. Indulge your senses at the award-winning Sam & Harry's, serving sizzling steaks and fresh seafood, or relax with friends and co-workers in the stylish Club Lounge. Take advantage of 148,000 square feet of modern Schaumburg banquet facilities, perfect for a variety of events ranging from grand corporate events to intimate weddings at this hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois. Experience refined style at the Renaissance Hotel in Schaumburg, IL where stunning design and architecture blend seamlessly with impeccable service for ultimate in refined sophistication.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 847-303-4100, or visit http://www.marriott.com/chirs.
SOURCE Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel