CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether entertaining friends or cozying up with a favorite book, there's nothing like a warm glowing fire to add ambience and warmth to the home. Hauling and storing firewood and cleaning up messy ashes, however, can make building a wood-burning fire a hassle. This season easily transform a wood-burning fireplace and experience the beauty and benefits of gas logs while saving money, time and the environment.
- Today's gas logs produce a stunning, realistic flame that can rival any wood-burning log. A wide range of wood types is available, from birch to oak, as well as colored glass and gems and accessories to add personal style to any hearth.
- Gas logs are generally inexpensive to buy and install and cost about a quarter per hour of what it costs to burn wood. Some gas logs are more than 99 percent efficient.
- Gas logs allow for instant enjoyment. With a touch of a button, the fireplace turns on and off. There's no need to purchase, store and season wood and clean up and dispose of messy ashes.
- Gas logs prevent flying sparks, common with wood, that might burn a rug or cause other damage. They don't create indoor particulate matter that is harmful to asthmatics and those with respiratory issues.
- Burning gas logs helps preserve natural resources for generations to come by eliminating harmful particulate matter in the air.
Which Gas Logs
Real Fyre® Gas Logs offers more than 40 authentic styles, each handcrafted and hand-painted to deliver a realistic look with dancing flames and a glowing bed of lively embers.
Real Fyre products are manufactured in the U.S.A. using stringent standards and the most advanced technology. Companion accessories such as remote controls, pinecones, acorns, additional branches and many other items further enhance the beauty and authenticity of your hearth.
For more information and to locate a Real Fyre dealer, visit www.realfyre.com or call (800) 332-3973.
RH Peterson Company
SOURCE Real Fyre