IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Alcatel – the number four handset manufacturer in North Americai - today unveiled FIERCE 4 with its sleek design and wallet-friendly price for MetroPCS customers. Building upon the FIERCE product family legacy of great quality and value, FIERCE 4 brings the perfect amount of expression with on-the-go entertainment and connectivity. FIERCE 4 will be available nationwide at participating MetroPCS stores beginning today for $69ii with eligible phone activation or upgrade. FIERCE 4 will also be available at T-Mobile starting this fall.
"A great smartphone value is about more than just being affordable, and FIERCE 4 is showcasing that by offering a more premium design and improved performance to meet the needs of our customers," said Steve Cistulli, President and General Manager for Alcatel, North America.
Beautifully designed with a Gray Rays finish and silver metallic trim accent, the FIERCE 4 also has a slightly curved edge back, making this 5.5-inch smartphone comfortable to carry. It also has a bright HD (720p) display for a more enjoyable viewing experience that makes this the perfect amount of smartphone for staying connected and enjoying movies, music and more while out and about.
Alcatel FIERCE 4 Key Features Include:
- More enjoyable on-the-go viewing experience with a 5.5-inch HD (1280x720) IPS Display
- Reliable 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ quad-core processor (MSM8909) for smooth multi-tasking
- Stay connected all-day with an efficient 2500mAh battery
- Capture picture perfect moments in a snap with an 8MP main camera with autofocus and 5MP front camera with 84-degree wide angle lens
- Expandable MicroSD storage up to 128GB to compliment FIERCE 4's 16GB of ROM and 2GB of RAM (supports Adoptable storage)
- Easy to use and customize Android™ 6.0 operating system
- 4G LTE data speeds (B2/4/12)
For more information on FIERCE 4, please visit Alcatel's website.
About Alcatel Mobile Devices
TCL Communication designs, develops and markets a diversified range of mobile devices in more than 170 countries under the Alcatel brand. Currently the #4 mobile handset manufacturer in North America, Alcatel branded devices from TCL Communication deliver innovative, feature-rich experiences that make access to today's mobile technology simple; offering a diverse portfolio of value-packed products equipped with the technology people want most.
TCL Communication is a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (2618.HK) and part of TCL Corporation, one of the largest consumer electronics companies in the world. Alcatel is a trademark of Alcatel-Lucent used under license by TCL Communication.
For more information, please visit Alcatel's website.
i Based on company data and IDC's reporting for North America as of Q2 2016.
ii $129 SRP with $60 instant rebate