DALLAS, July 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The EnLink Midstream companies (EnLink), EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC), the General Partner, and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENLK), the Master Limited Partnership, announced today that representatives of EnLink will attend and meet with investors at the following conferences:
- Tuohy Brother's Drill, Fill & Chill Energy Conference in New York City on Wednesday, August 9
- Goldman Sachs Power, Utilities, MLPs, and Pipeline Conference in New York City on Thursday, August 10
- Citi One-on-One MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference in Las Vegas on Wednesday, August 16, through Thursday, August 17
- Stifel STACK/SCOOP Bus Tour in Oklahoma City on Tuesday, August 22
- Heikkinen Energy Conference in Houston on Wednesday, August 23
- Barclays 2017 CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 6, through Thursday, September 7
A copy of EnLink's operations report for the first quarter of 2017 is available now on the Investors' page of www.EnLink.com. The second quarter 2017 operations report will be made available on August 1 on the Investors' page of www.EnLink.com.
About the EnLink Midstream Companies
EnLink provides integrated midstream services across natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and NGL commodities. EnLink operates in several top U.S. basins and is strategically focused on the core growth areas of the Permian's Midland and Delaware basins, Oklahoma's Midcontinent, and Louisiana's Gulf Coast. Headquartered in Dallas, EnLink is publicly traded through EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC), the General Partner, and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENLK), the Master Limited Partnership. Visit www.EnLink.com for more information on how EnLink connects energy to life.
Investor Relations: Kate Walsh, Vice President of Investor Relations, 214-721-9696, [email protected]
Media Relations: Jill McMillan, Vice President of Public & Industry Affairs, 214-721-9271, [email protected]
SOURCE EnLink Midstream