SAN FRANCISCO, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
New Market Research Reports Titled 'Global Enterprise Search Market Analysis, Size And Segment Forecasts To 2020' Has Been Added to GrandViewReseach.com Report Database
The global enterprise search market is expected to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for solutions offering time-saving data search capabilities is expected to be a key factor driving market growth over the next six years. The need to manage large volumes of data efficiently in an organization so as to improve operational efficiency of an enterprise is also expected to propel the market through the forecast period. These solutions offer enhanced security layer that allows information access to only authorized personnel, which is also expected to fuel the enterprise search market over the forecast period. Increasing demand for several value-added services along with search capabilities due to changes in operational practices within organizations provide avenues for market growth.
For more information, tables And figures, visit - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-search-market
Technological advancement, and emergence of cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) is expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, these solutions offer several benefits such as low maintenance and installation cost along with minimum technical support, which is also expected to positively impact the market over the next few years. However, availability of online search engines may pose a challenge to companies operating in the market.
Browse All Reports of Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/info/reports-and-publications
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Banking and financial services is expected to be a high growth segment; in 2013, it accounted for over 30% of the enterprise search market. Data sharing and interconnectivity are expected to be the key factors driving growth across this segment.
- The large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the market over the next six years, which can be credited to the need to search accurate data across a vast database. Small and medium enterprises are expected to grow at a rate higher than the global average over the forecast period.
- North America emerged as the leading regional segment, it accounted for over 35% of the global enterprise search market in 2013. Technological advancements along with the presence of key industry players contributed to regional market growth.
- Key industry participants include Coveo Corp., IBM Corp., SAP AG, Oracle, Microsoft, Dassault Systemes, etc. Strategic collaborations in order to provide mass market solutions while serving niche markets remains to be a major strategic initiative.
Related Reports by Grand View Research:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global enterprise search market on the basis of end-use, enterprise size and region:
Enterprise Search End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Government & Commercial Offices
-Banking & Financial Services
Enterprise Search Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Enterprise Search Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
More Related Reports:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Email: [email protected]
Web: Grand View Research
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.