SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Enterprise Signal, a pioneer in mobile Business Intelligence announced release of the latest version of SurfBI Mobile 3.1. This new version has added cutting edge features:
- Voice Search which allows enterprise users to find information faster
- Image BI natural image navigation
- Enhanced Disconnected / Airplane mode operation
- New widgets and gestures added on both iOS and Android
- SurfBI Report Wizard enhanced for easy definition of write-back and lightweight transactions
- Enhanced integration to Excel and Google docs
About SurfBI Mobile Framework
- The SurfBI Mobile framework enables organizations to design, build, deploy and manage native mobile analytical applications quickly and cost effectively across the enterprise.
- Key features include:
- Native Apps: "Angry birds experience for enterprise users!" Highly interactive native application, that is not browser based, helping drive massive user adoption.
- Platforms Supported: Native application available on both iOS and Android devices.
- Disconnected Mode: Supports offline mode of operation.
- Image BI (iBI): Image based navigation with interactive drag and drop features and gesture supports for zoom in and zoom outs.
- Data Source Support: Supports multiple ERP, CRM, BI source systems, database and sourcing from Excel and Google Docs
- Light Weight Transactions: Initiate transactions to write back in context of BI to source ERP / CRM and other legacy systems.
- Multimedia: Play context based multimedia training, promotional videos and endorsements.
- Advanced UI Widgets and Gestures: 50+ Best-in-Class intuitive UI widgets and native gestures including Dial Gauge, Slider Trend Graph, Top N/ Bottom N Analysis, gesture supports for drag and drop, slide, pinch to zoom-in/ zoom-out, flip through pages, etc.
- Voice Search: Search using voice or text.
- Drill Down Details: Drill down from summary to detail level transactions is enabled for top-down analysis.
- Scalability: Highly scalable architecture with load balancing for multiple concurrent users.
- Security: Highly secure with remote wipe for devices, data encryption during transmission, accessing through VPN.
- Deployed on Cloud or on premise
- "Our core focus is making information access incredibly simple and fast in both connected and disconnected mode. The latest SurfBI mobile release features Voice Search and Natural Image Based Navigation which are game changers in driving massive user adoption and productivity." said Vikram Takru, CEO, Enterprise Signal Inc.
About Enterprise Signal Inc.
Enterprise Signal Inc., headquartered in Santa Clara, CA is an Enterprise Software product development company that provides cutting edge, standards-based, innovative products in areas of Business Intelligence, Cloud and Enterprise Mobility for businesses globally, which includes some of the Fortune 500 companies and SMBs across various industry verticals.
For more information, please visit http://www.surfbi.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names used may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Enterprise Signal Inc.