CHICAGO, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet | Tamarac has rolled out a new edition of its Advisor CRM® application, Advisor CRM, which incorporates the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 update and is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016. The new version, introduced as part of the firm's May 2016 technology release, offers features that further simplify advisors' daily workflow in Advisor CRM, including:
- Next-Generation Search—Advisors can search for information across multiple entities, including Accounts, Contacts and Activities, from a single page, and take appropriate action on a specific record.
- Streamlined Navigation—The updated navigation bar in Advisor CRM makes it easier and faster for advisors to access information, with less scrolling.
- Enhanced Mobile Support—The Advisor CRM phone and tablet app is now compatible with iOS 9 and Android 5.0.
- Social-Pane Filtering—A new filtering option makes it easier for advisors to select activities in Advisor CRM's Social Pane.
- Global Most Recently Used—Advisors can see a central list of all recently viewed items, and pin the most frequently viewed records for easier access.
Advisor CRM is built on the Microsoft Dynamics® platform, and serves as the hub of Tamarac's web-based Advisor® Xi technology suite for independent RIAs. The enterprise-level CRM system integrates data and functionalities such as portfolio management, accounting, performance reporting, and rebalancing. For more information about the new Advisor CRM 2016, please visit http://www.tamaracinc.com/Advisor-CRM.aspx.
"We created Advisor CRM to help independent advisors provide differentiated client experiences, and we continue to implement enhancements that make it easier for advisors to proactively service their clients and deepen engagement with clients," said Stuart DePina, Group President of Envestnet | Tamarac. "The streamlined navigation and other innovative features in the upgraded Advisor CRM are designed to empower advisors to strengthen client relationships, which is essential for improving client outcomes and growing practices over the long term."
New Dashboard in Advisor Rebalancing
Envestnet | Tamarac has also rolled out enhancements to Advisor Rebalancing as part of its latest technology release. The application has a new dashboard that provides a more holistic view of rebalancing needs across all accounts. The dashboard serves as the application's homepage, gathering and conveniently presenting information about daily rebalancing activity. In addition to compiling daily upload errors, the dashboard enables advisors to review saved search results and find out which accounts need to take specific actions, such as raising or investing cash. It calls attention to accounts or groups that need to be reviewed based on:
- Model/Category Deviation
- Shows average deviation based on either assigned model or category classification.
- Displays the value being managed across models or category classifications.
- Shows the number of accounts or groups being managed towards a model, or within a category classification.
- Cash Reserve Management
- Shows accounts with upcoming and/or expiring cash reserves.
- Trade Reconciliation
- Shows logged orders and recent trades that have not yet been reconciled, and therefore need to be reviewed.
- Displays top assigned or unassigned securities based on an account's model, enabling advisors to quickly identify unassigned securities that need to be assigned.
- Shows unrealized gains/losses of an account's top securities.
Advisor Rebalancing's new dashboard also filters account reports to all accounts within an advisor's firm, or to groups of accounts based on existing account sets and/or saved searches.
Enhanced Integration with TD Ameritrade Institutional
In addition, advisors can now make TD Ameritrade Institutional the data source for Holdings, Transactions, and Unrealized Gains/Losses reports in Advisor View™, Tamarac's portfolio management and performance reporting application.
As part of Tamarac's ongoing integration with TD Ameritrade Institutional, advisors can also incorporate real-time account and cash balances, addresses, beneficiaries, contacts, and other information from TD Ameritrade Institutional into the Custodian Account Details report in Advisor View. Advisors can also import real-time account alerts and trade warnings from TD Ameritrade Institutional into the Custodian Account Details report, as well as daily start-of-day cost basis data for realized gains from TD Ameritrade Institutional into Advisor View's Realized Gains/Losses report.
"We regularly enhance our integrations with multiple custodians and other third parties, and make additional updates throughout the Advisor Xi suite, to provide advisors with as many capabilities as possible through a single platform," said Mr. DePina. "Our unified wealth management technology offering gives advisors the freedom to devote more time to managing client portfolios and relationships, and meeting their practice goals—and each technology release facilitates greater operational efficiencies for advisors."
Tamarac consistently enhances its Advisor Xi technology suite, rolling out a new round of updates every 60 days.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. Our open-architecture platforms unify and fortify the wealth management process, delivering unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, performance, and value. Envestnet solutions enable the transformation of wealth management into a transparent, independent, objective, and fully-aligned standard of care, and empower advisors to deliver better outcomes.
Envestnet | Tamarac's web-based platform for independent RIAs, Advisor® Xi, deeply unifies portfolio management, modeling, rebalancing, trading, billing, and reporting with a client portal and enterprise-level client relationship management (CRM) system.
Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. More than 950 companies, including 12 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers. Envestnet | Yodlee solutions help transform the speed and delivery of financial innovation, improve digital customer experiences, and drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet--tamarac-unveils-a-new-version-of-advisor-crm-300269664.html
SOURCE Envestnet | Tamarac