CARLSBAD, Calif., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EPM Live (http://epmlive.com), the leading Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Enterprise Work Management Platform that revolutionizes the way organizations manage projects and work, announced today their much anticipated product release, EPM Live 4.4. EPM Live 4.4 allows users to expand enterprise project and work management through new integration paths and enhanced cutting-edge features.
"We are proud to continue on the path of Enterprise Project and Work Management innovation," said Joe Larscheid, Executive VP of EPM Live. "We have worked hard to release new features improving business processes and collaboration between organizational teams. As a forward thinking company, we believe it's important to create software with must have features but also a flexible platform encouraging growth and sustainability. This release marks another ground breaking milestone in the Project, Portfolio and Work Management industry."
Key EPM Live 4.4 features include:
- Quick Connect - offers users the ability to easily integrate other line of business applications with EPM Live.
- Salesforce.com App - provides Salesforce.com sales and executive teams visibility into project and work status.
- Ideation App – capture ideas and turn them into real business value. The Ideation app allows employees to funnel ideas through a workflow from idea to conception to project, program or product.
- Optimizer – a new tool that allows you to objectively select any work items based on budget, resource load and constraints. Also leverage the force in/out feature to ensure execution on the right projects for the highest ROI.
- Project Drill-down Dashboard Reports - easily drill down to detailed project status reports to streamline reporting for real-time insight. View project charts and graphs for visual presentation of project performance.
- New Chart controls – Leverage the new dynamic html charting controls for better visibility and insight.
- Timesheets 2.0 - provides improved interface, custom views, the ability to make comments on Timesheet items, a stopwatch feature and the ability to enter multiple Timesheet lines against a work item.
EPM Live will continue to provide cutting-edge, cost effective project and work management solutions. EPM Live's applications support the entire work and project management lifecycle and provide the necessary efficiencies and indicators for companies to improve their ROI, streamline their business processes and make critical business decisions. EPM Live offers its clients solutions that possess the flexibility and scalability to meet specific industry and methodology needs. These innovative solutions include features such as Portfolio Management, Project Management, Cost Management, Time Management, Resource Management, Service Management, Agile Management, Business Intelligence and Collaboration. These features are all designed to work together or separately to meet any business specific need.
About EPM Live
EPM Live is the leading Enterprise Work Management platform that revolutionizes the way organizations manage projects and work. EPM Live's platform is the first build-to-order platform that extends Project Portfolio Management (PPM) to all areas of the business regardless of work focus. Small-to -large organizations can apply cost saving disciplines such as delivering projects successfully, optimizing resource utilization, and selecting the right work to all business teams including new product development, IT, services, operations, sales and project management.
To get more information on EPM Live's award winning technology:
- Attend an Upcoming or On Demand Webinar (PDUs available)
- Access a Free Trial of our Enterprise Work Management Platform
- Read the EPM Live Blog
For additional information: Please contact EPM Live's Director of Marketing, Heather Champoux at 858-431-9403 or [email protected].
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE EPM Live