MONTEBELLO, Calif., March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Epsilon Electronics Inc Soundstream name brand is now releasing their Picasso amplifiers. These Picasso amplifiers provide good sound quality and good looks at an affordable price that doesn't break the bank. Taking advantage of our tried and true class A/B full range and improved efficiency class d monoblock platforms, Picasso amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well.
Soundstream Picasso Amplifier contains the additional following features:
- Class A/B Full Range and class d monoblock amplifier
- 2-ohm stereo and 4-ohm bridged full range operation
- Capability to strap 2-like monoblocks together for double power
- Military grade PCB with PWM MOSFET power supply
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload circuits protect amplifier
- Dash mount gain control module included (select models)
- Variable 12dB high pass, low pass, and subsonic crossovers
For further product info: http://soundstream.com/car-audio/amplifiers/picasso/
Soundstream has been the leader in mobile audio engineering and performance for the past 20 years. The vision has remained constant throughout this period. "Bold engineering and unconventional thinking will bring out nothing but the best in both our product and our people." This vision has earned Soundstream over 90 industry awards for innovation and performance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epsilon-electronics-inc-soundstream-name-brand-is-now-releasing-their-picasso-amplifiers-300240698.html
SOURCE Epsilon Electronics Inc