LONG BEACH, Calif., Dec. 16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide(1), today added two additional high-definition models to the PowerLite Pro G-series installation projector line – the PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL. Designed for medium to large custom installations in corporations, higher-education, and houses of worship, these full-featured, professional projectors include a wide range of cutting edge technologies and collaboration features.
"Ideal for creative, defense, engineering, and medical industries, the addition of these two WUXGA resolution models perfectly rounds out the Epson PowerLite Pro G-Series line to deliver true high-definition quality," said Sean Gunduz, product manager, Projectors, Epson America. "In addition, these models deliver cutting-edge technology with improved image quality, reliability, and networking advancements that are necessary for high-end installations."
The PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL are WUXGA projectors, delivering 1920 x 1200 native resolution and high-quality widescreen images. The PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL offers 4,000 lumens of color and white light output(2) and the PowerLite Pro G5750WUNL offers 4,500 lumens of color and white light output.
Image Quality Features
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL offer several features to meet the needs of today's installers, including top-of-the-line reliability, durability and color performance. Additional benefits include:
- C2Fine Technology: Along with advanced vertical alignment technology, provides high contrast for deeper blacks and vivid images
- DICOM Simulation Mode(3): Specialized imaging uses standardized grayscale to reproduce medical images, such as x-rays, for medical training and education
- Six-Axis Color Adjustment: Allows users to customize colors by adjusting the hue, saturation, and brightness of RGBCMY (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow) for special projection materials such as high-quality photographs or artwork
- Advanced Sharpness: Allows users to adjust sharpness more precisely for thin, thick, vertical, and horizontal line enhancements
- Test Patterns: Four new test patterns are included for different applications to make setup and image customization easy
Other Advanced Features on the PowerLite Pro G-Series:
These new models also offer advanced features and functionality for high-end custom installation scenarios, including:
- Split Screen: Gives presentation flexibility with two side-by-side windows and three layout options; video and presentation materials run simultaneously for added convenience
- Multi-PC Projection: Allows up to four computers to simultaneously project via the network with a four-way split-screen; another 12 computers can be in stand-by for amazing collaboration flexibility
- Monitor and Control: Epson Easy Management® allows for network monitoring, maintenance scheduling, and email alerts to be sent via LAN
- Crestron RoomView Enabled: Extends ROI for users who have already invested in Crestron RoomView to control and manage Epson projectors over a network, without the need of an A/V control box
- Network Content Distribution: Epson EasyMP® allows content to be sent over IP remotely, either wired or wirelessly with optional wireless module, including broadcast messages and presentations with both video and audio
- Advanced Connectivity: Includes two digital inputs, HDMI and DVI-D, a computer VGA port, two audio-in, USB, Hardwire remote, five BNC, Monitor Out, RS-232, and optional Quick-Connect Wireless
- Web Remote Control: Allows basic projector functions to be controlled via a computer on the LAN instead of, or in addition to, using the projector remote control
These new projectors offer the same advanced features as all PowerLite Pro G-series units, including 3LCD, 3-chip technology, closed captioning, functional design elements including simple lamp and air filter replacement, optional wireless, digital connectivity with HDMI and DVI-D, centered lens design, an impressive range of horizontal and vertical lens shift, Quick Corner® for easy image positioning, off-axis tilt function for installation flexibility, and five optional lenses including a rear-projection lens.
Availability and Support
The PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL ($3,999*) and Pro G5750WUNL ($4,999*) will be available in January 2011 through pro audio/visual dealers. Epson's PowerLite Pro projectors come with a three-year limited warranty that includes two elite technical support services – Epson PrivateLine® phone support where projector owners can directly access an expedited support telephone line by using a phone card that is included with the product, and a Road Service projector replacement program that includes projector exchange in one business day. For additional information about the new PowerLite Pro projectors, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
About Epson America
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies, with a wide lineup ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 80,000 employees in 102 companies around the world. Epson is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria, for the third year in a row. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
* Estimated street price with a standard lens
(1) Based upon Q3 2010 worldwide front projection market share estimates from Pacific Media Associates
(2) White and color light output will vary depending on mode selected. White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
(3) This projector does not meet the DICOM standard Part 14 and should not be used as a medical diagnostic device
Note: Epson, E-TORL, EasyMP, and Instant Off are registered trademarks and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. PowerLite and PrivateLine are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
SOURCE Epson America