LONG BEACH, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epson America, a leading provider of superior performing business solutions, today announced the availability of its new online resource created specifically for residential and commercial real estate agents. The Epson Real Estate Online Portal, www.Epson.com/RealEstate, offers tools and techniques that can help boost agents' productivity and creativity, and was inspired by some of the market's top performers who trust Epson solutions to help keep their businesses running.
Epson consulted with active real estate agents to learn about their daily challenges and the ideal tools needed to make them perform better on the job. The agents demonstrated productivity tools which are shared on the Epson Real Estate Online Portal. These tools are offered via informative case studies, testimonial videos, interactive how-to guides and product recommendations, all designed to keep real estate professionals running at full speed. Also available are a collection of free print templates that can be easily personalized to create newsletters, business cards, letterhead, property flyers, brochures and presentation slides. Leveraging high-performance WorkForce® all-in-one solutions ranging in size from letter to wide format, agents can take advantage of Epson's remote printing capabilities with Epson Connect™, blazingly fast print speeds, automatic two-sided printing, and professional level output such as wide format signs, site-maps and presentations, ensuring business is run efficiently and effectively.
"The real estate market is very fast paced and rapidly evolving with newly available technologies," said Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, Business Ink Jet Printers, Epson America. "Now more than ever agents need to be fast, efficient and economical while maintaining high levels of service quality. We developed the Real Estate Online Portal to help agents excel, providing tools to produce high quality documents to help them compete more effectively. When used with Epson's wide range of business printers, scanners and projectors, residential and commercial real estate agents can excel their business."
The fast-paced and competitive nature of the real estate market requires that agents leverage any competitive advantage to help stay ahead of the game. Sherri Noel, team leader and listing specialist, The Noel Team for Keller Williams Realty, Inc., has experienced the benefits of using Epson products in her business. "Our business is hectic and stressful - lots of situations come up where fires need to be put out immediately. We use technology to respond to everything and the Epson WorkForce Pro printers work so well. They're durable and I can always count on them. And with Epson Connect, rather than waiting to get back to the office, I'm able to print contracts and emails from anywhere - even my car. I don't have to sit and wait for 100-page contracts to print out. I can just keep the work flow going and make sure I have enough time for my customers."
More About Epson Real Estate Solutions
The Epson Real Estate Online Portal also recommends products selected as industry "must-haves," including:
- WorkForce All-in-One Printers
- WorkForce Pro C Series Printers – The award-winning WorkForce Pro C series network printers help reduce the costs of color printing by offering up to 50 percent lower printing costs1 when compared to color lasers. These robust printers deliver superior savings, reliability, productivity and quality over comparable workgroup color printers.
- WorkForce Pro – Ideal for small offices, departmental workgroups and vertical markets such as real estate, the WorkForce Pro series delivers ink cost savings of up to 50 percent compared to color lasers1, while providing the world's fastest auto two-sided print speeds2, efficient and hassle-free paper handling and all-new extra-large ink cartridges to ensure small businesses are always running at full speed.
- WorkForce Wide Format – Designed to accommodate both everyday and specialty printing, this line of models offer creative professionals a unique and versatile solution with the inclusion of both professional quality 13" x 19" printing and 11" x 17" scanning capabilities.
- WorkForce Printers – Built to deliver business printing at fast speeds and high-quality, professional-looking documents, these models offer features for increased productivity and affordability, including multiple paper trays, automatic duplex printing/copying/scanning/faxing, and ink savings up to 40 percent less than color laser3.
- Business Projectors - As the dominant leader in the projection industry, Epson continues to deliver high quality projectors with unmatched color brightness and innovative features to benefit real estate businesses.
- Document Scanners - Epson offers a versatile line of document-scanning solutions for businesses of all sizes - including portable, personal, workgroup/departmental, large format and network scanners.
- Label Printers - Convenient, versatile and affordable, Epson LabelWorks™ handheld label printers are perfect for creating personalized labels for files, folders and more. The options are nearly endless with more than 40 tape cartridges available to help keep business offices organized.
- Ink and Media - Epson quick-dry ink, specialty papers, and printers are designed to work together to consistently bring excellent results. Together, they seamlessly enhance photos, newsletters, flyers and other print projects.
For additional information, visit www.Epson.com/RealEstate.
More about Epson Connect
The Epson Connect suite of free mobile printing solutions is designed to meet the printing needs of busy, mobile users by offering the freedom to print documents, photos, emails, and web pages from remote locations onto any Epson Connect-enabled printer4. Epson Connect also increases productivity by scanning and saving documents directly to the cloud. Compatible with a wide range of mobile devices, Epson Connect gives users the power to easily print from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone, or computer from anywhere.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/connect.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica and http://twitter.com/EpsonSmallBiz) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
1Compared with best-selling color laser multifunction printers priced at $699 or less, as of December 2011. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
2 Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $399 or less, as of January 2011, based on manufacturers' rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
3 Compared with the best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $450 or less, as of February 2012. Calculation based on continuous printing and prices of multi-pack ink cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and user conditions.
4 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer as well as an internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.Epson.com/Connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
Note: EPSON, WorkForce and EPSON Connect are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Apple, iPad and iPhone, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.