LOS ANGELES, Oct. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Ergobaby, the award-winning maker of ergonomic baby carriers, swaddlers and nursing pillows, announces the launch of the Ergobaby Lightweight Swaddler, with the same features and benefits of the original Swaddler but now in a lighter, even more breathable fabric. The Ergobaby Swaddler was specifically designed to encourage healthy hip and arm positioning for additional sleep safety and comfort.
Ergobaby's renowned ergonomic baby carrier design cradles baby in a natural sitting position while creating healthy hip positioning. Ergobaby has applied this same principle to the Swaddler design. The Ergobaby Original Swaddler and Lightweight Swaddler are the only swaddlers to feature a patented Healthy Hip Positioner, which helps keep baby's hips in a physician recommended, ergonomic "M" position.
The new Ergobaby Lightweight Swaddler is a user-friendly, lightweight swaddle blanket that promotes longer, safer and more comfortable sleep for newborns up to 15 lbs. The thoughtful, easy-to-use design is ergonomic, "escape proof", and comfortable for baby. It is 33% lighter than the original Ergobaby Swaddler, and is made from a more airy and breathable poly-cotton knit.
Ergobaby Lightweight Swaddler benefits and features include:
- Maximum comfort — extra airy and breathable cotton-poly knit allow baby to stay cool and comfortable.
- Ergonomic design — The patented design features a Healthy Hip Positioner to help keep baby's legs and hips in an ergonomic position to allow for healthy hip development, and positions arms in a natural "hands to heart" position.
- Easy-to-use — Ensures that baby is snug and safe in just a few simple steps.
- Escape-proof — Specially designed arm pockets and leg positioner keeps the swaddle from coming undone during sleep.
- Ultimate convenience — the design features a unique "removable leg pouch" for quick and easy diaper changes, and also allows for use with the harness systems commonly found in swings, bouncers, etc.
The Ergobaby Lightweight Swaddler will be available in one size, accommodating infants 19-24" and 6-15 lbs., and in three beautifully neutral color options: Sand, Lilac and Stone. Each pack includes one Lightweight Swaddler for MSRP: $25.00. The Ergobaby Lightweight Swaddler will be available for pre-order October 29th, 2015 and will launch in stores November 12, 2015.
Founded in 2003, Ergobaby is dedicated to building a global community of confident parents with smart, ergonomic solutions that enable and encourage bonding between parents and babies. Ergobaby offers a broad range of award-winning baby carriers, strollers, car seats, swaddlers, nursing pillows, wraps and related products that fit into families' daily lives seamlessly, comfortably and safely. In 2011, Ergobaby acquired Orbit Baby, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of premium child travel products, including car seats and strollers that work together as a complete travel system with interchangeable seats using the patented SmartHub™ rotational interface. Ergobaby is headquartered in Los Angeles and is sold in more than 650 retailers and online sites in the United States and in more than 50 countries.
For more on Ergobaby, please visit: www.ergobaby.com
For more on Orbit Baby, please visit: www.orbitbaby.com