ANN ARBOR, Mich., Aug. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Humantech's board-certified professional ergonomists are pleased to be among a great lineup of speakers at The National Ergonomics Conference & Ergo Expo. The conference is located at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel in Las Vegas, NV on August 21st to 24th.
Presentation topics include:
- ISO-45001: Setting the Global Standard for Developing and Sustaining an Ergonomics Improvement Process, August 21st at 1:15 p.m.
- Industrial Ergonomics Experts Panel: Developing and Sustaining a World-Class Program, August 21st at 2:15 p.m.
- Drive the Improvement Process: Three Industrial and Material Handling Case Studies, August 22nd at 8:30 a.m.
- Sustaining a World-Class Ergonomics Process at WABCO, August 22nd at 1:00 p.m.
- Leading the Way to Fewer Ergonomics Injuries, August 23rd at 4:15 p.m.
- Smart-phone based Ergonomics Risk Assessments, August 24th at 8:30 a.m.
Descriptions of each can be found on the Humantech website.
Humantech team members will conduct formal demonstrations of a new, motion capture technology to quickly assess MSD risk at booth 323 during the scheduled times below:
- Tuesday, August 21st at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22nd at 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23rd at 10:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
Booth visitors may also receive live demonstrations of Humantech's software: The Humantech System®, an all-in-one solution for managing workplace ergonomics in production and assembly environments, and Ergopoint®, a web-based solution for the office environments.
Additional Information about Humantech:
For nearly 40 years, global companies have relied on Humantech for workplace improvements. By combining experienced, board-certified ergonomists with our proprietary assessment tools and comprehensive software, we deliver integrated solutions that impact safety, quality, and productivity. At Humantech, we help companies do ergonomics right.
Contact: Jennifer Sinkwitts
Tel. 734.663.3330 ext. 132