SAN FRANCISCO and TORONTO, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- CT Summation, a premier provider of litigation workflow and eDiscovery solutions, today announced a partnership with ESI Specialists Inc., a Canadian customer-centric discovery management and litigation support organization. ESI will provide full-service hosting services using CT Summation's CaseVantage, the company's secure, comprehensive, Web-based litigation support application and eDiscovery hosted platform.
As CT Summation's Canadian-based CaseVantage partner, ESI offers its clients leading-edge methodologies to reduce costs and expedite billing and review processes. In response to client requests for online review access, ESI offers CaseVantage, enabling firms to outsource data hosting on Canadian soil in an already-familiar interface. Additional benefits include the ability to minimize infrastructure outlay, outsource huge datasets and collaborate using a SQL backend in a consultative, nimble environment.
"ESI has a duty to its clients to be proactive and provide the most effective methodologies to save them time and money in the discovery process," said Steve Bula, director of operations, ESI Specialists. "In this case, ESI has invested in two leading edge technologies - early case assessment and data hosting - so that we can provide corporations, law firms and government organizations comprehensive solutions to solve their most time-sensitive eDiscovery and document production obligations."
Hosted in ESI's state-of-the-art data center, new cases can be securely published for online review. Flexible tier pricing guarantees that the hosted solution provides a simple, economical review platform for matters of any size. This familiar and easy-to-use interface help clients focus on the practice of law while controlling their discovery costs.
CT Summation's CaseVantage includes a variety of features and functions, including:
- TIFF On-the-Fly: Supports all the latest file formats for leading ESI file types.
- Search & Query: Utilizes familiar CT Summation search options, OCR, transcripts, e-mail, production sets, notes, folders and more with a single command and Unicode support.
- E-Mail and Electronic Documents: Upload, search, sort and organize electronic documents and e-mail, including attachments. Review documents, produce them in native formats or convert them to image formats for production.
- Transcript Collections: Manage all examinations for discovery and court transcripts, add notes and upload to share with designated users.
- Case Management: Manage events and alerts, send e-mail notifications to selected users; define issues, categories and tags easily for a 360-degree view of the case.
- Production Sets: Create multiple online production sets combining paper-based documents, electronic documents and e-mail messages.
- Integration with CT Summation iBlaze and Enterprise: Seamlessly transfer data as a load file from CaseVantage into CT Summation's iBlaze and Enterprise products to view, search, annotate and briefcase for offline use.
- CaseVantage expands ESI Specialists' set of litigation applications by enhancing its hosted solutions and complementing its in-house offerings. By providing Early Case Assessment services that filter voluminous data across servers and desktops to eliminate extraneous data, to litigation support processing with secure, Canadian-based data hosting, ESI offers user-friendly work product flow at an easy-to-digest price tag.
About ESI Specialists Inc.
ESI Specialists Inc. is a client oriented team of e-discovery professionals with years of electronic discovery and litigation support readiness experience. The primary focus of ESI is the customized and unbiased capability of providing clients with the optimal advice and methodology for pre-discovery collection, forensics, litigation support processing, electronic document management, production and data hosting to meet the demands of a court or regulator. Leveraging best technologies affords ESI the ability to reduce time and costs for their clients. For further information, visit www.esispecialists.com or call 877.298.3374.
About CT Summation
CT Summation is the premier provider of litigation support and eDiscovery solutions that help legal professionals succeed from discovery to case review and analysis through production. From desktop and server applications to hosted solutions, CT Summation combines a set of award-winning technology solutions (iBlaze, WebBlaze, Enterprise, CaseVault, Discovery Cracker, CaseVantage) with market-leading expertise that provide the decisive advantage for law firms and legal departments, large or small. For more information, please visit http://www.ctsummation.com.
CT, a Wolters Kluwer business, provides the tools to help legal and financial professionals manage risk on many levels. From managing corporate compliance to legal department performance; trademark protection to matter management; electronic data discovery to preparing cases for litigation, CT has the right solution to meet a host of needs. CT is based in New York City. For more information, please visit http://www.ctlegalsolutions.com.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services globally for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2007) of 3.4 billion euros, maintains operations in over 33 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific and employs approximately 19,500 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit http://www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
SOURCE CT Summation