WASHINGTON, Feb. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Electronic Transaction Association (ETA) today announced the 2019 Forty Under 40 honorees, which recognizes the gamechangers of the payments technology industry. The class includes individuals whose actions and leadership are driving the industry forward and represent payments from start to FinTech.
ETA solicited nominations from across the payments industry, seeking talented payments executives under 40. Over 100 nominations were submitted from ETA members, TRANSACT exhibitors and industry leaders. The final group was selected by the 2018 Forty Under 40 class and the ETA Awards and Recognition committee based on the nominees' impact on the payments industry and their professional character.
"The 2019 ETA Forty Under 40 leaders at top firms across the marketplace are driving the entire payments technology industry forward," said Amy Zirkle, interim CEO of ETA. "Each honoree has made significant contributions to the payments industry through entrepreneurship, leadership and innovation. We are looking forward to honoring them at the upcoming TRANSACT, the world's largest payments technology event."
The impressive 2019 Forty Under 40 class includes founders, top executives, policy and risk experts, analysts, lawyers, bankers and investors. The class will be featured in the Spring issue of ETA's magazine, Transaction Trends, and honored at TRANSACT, April 30 – May 2, 2019 in Las Vegas.
"As the unified voice of the payments technology industry, I am thrilled ETA is giving these young leaders a platform to celebrate their contributions," said Kevin Jones, ETA's president and chairman of the board, and CEO of Celero Commerce. "ETA's 2019 Forty Under 40 class are the leaders that will power the next-generation of payments technology and merchant services."
Honorees from ETA's Forty Under 40 include:
- Christopher Ackroyd, Director, Product Management, Early Warning
- Sarah Adams, Vice President, Global Product, First American Payment Systems
- Dimitri Akhrin, President, IRIS CRM
- Brian Billingsley, Chief Revenue Officer, Modo
- Jeff Brodsly, President/Chief Executive Officer, Chosen Payments
- Kim Bynan, Senior Vice President, EBT & Valutec, FIS Global
- Christina Camacho, Chief Executive Officer, Ivy Lender
- Cory Capoccia, President, Womply
- Ozge Celik, Business Development Senior Vice President, BKM
- Christian Chmiel, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Web Shield
- Peter Christodoulo, Partner, Francisco Partners
- Sarah Conner, Project Manager – Director of HR, Sphere
- Chelsie Cooper, Southeast Regional President, PaymentCloud
- Nicholas Cucci, Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer, Fluid Pay, LLC.
- Erika Dietrich, Vice President, Risk Services, ACI Worldwide
- Genevieve Dozier, Client Business Executive, First Data
- Peter Fitzpatrick, Vice President, Payment Networks, Agreement Express
- John Florinis, Vice President, Payments, TouchBistro
- Stephanie Foster, Product Manager, Fiserv
- Jaredd Galloway, Director of Operations & Complex Services, Paysafe Group
- Phil Goldfeder, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, Cross River
- Scott Harkey, Global Payments Lead, Levvel
- Jason Jacobs, Manager, Release and Development Operations, Global Payments
- Megan Karbula, Product Marketing Manager, Paya
- Matthew Katz, CEO, Chairman, Founder, Verifi, Inc.
- Natalia Leonardis, Vice President of Business Development, CardFlight
- Reed Luhtanen, Senior Director Global Treasury, Walmart
- Craig Nussbaum, Vice President, USDM Emerging Verticals, Mastercard
- Michelle Olenoski, Senior Director of Product, Capital One Labs, Capital One
- Jackie Ostler Burke, Senior Director, Issuer Relations, Ethoca Limited
- Melissa Pauleat, Vice President Group Marketing Services, Paysafe
- Marc Punzirudu, Vice President, Payment Networks, ControlScan
- Zach Sadek, Partner, Parthenon Capital
- Garima Shah, Chief Business Development Office DC, Priority Payment Systems
- Benny Silberstein, Co-Founder, Payrix LLC
- Amanda Slater, Senior Director, Global Government Relations, Visa
- Dan Swislow, Public Policy Lead, Square
- Cindy Turner, Head of Product, Core Acquiring, JPMorgan Chase
- Jeff Valentino, Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, JetPay an NCR Company
- Bufan Yang, Chief Operations Officer, Universal Processing LLC
For more details about the honorees, visit https://www.electran.org/eta-events/forty-under-40/.
TRANSACT provides 4,000 attendees with a robust exhibit hall with more than 200 exhibitors, extensive networking events, and forward-looking educational sessions on the groundbreaking technologies, trends and policies shaping the payments industry. To register, visit www.etatransact.com.
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is the global trade association representing more than 500 payments and technology companies. ETA members make commerce possible by processing more than $21 trillion in purchases worldwide and deploying payments innovation to merchants and consumers.