WASHINGTON, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) this week announced the 10 young payments professionals that have been selected as the first participants in ETA's YPP Scholar Program.
Those selected were chosen from over 50 candidates by an esteemed committee of ETA volunteer leaders to participate in this inaugural program. The ETA YPP Scholar Program provides support, education, and opportunity to young professionals, and encourages leadership within ETA and the industry at large.
The YPP Scholars will receive:
- All five ETAU Courses – advanced educational coursework in payments
- Complimentary registration for the ETA CPP Certification exam
- A payments industry mentor assigned during the first year
- Complimentary registration to TRANSACT, May 10-12, 2017
- Complimentary hotel arranged by ETA and travel stiped to attend TRANSACT
- Dedicated networking time with industry leaders at TRANSACT
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of YPP sessions at TRANSACT
- Complimentary registration to Strategic Leadership Forum, October 10-12, 2017
- Complimentary registration to TRANSACT Tech events in 2017
YPPs stand to gain invaluable insight through this program. ETA's goal is to provide the elements needed to help our young payments professionals of today grow, build collegial relationships with a class of scholars, and meet with respected leaders from influential companies that matter to the future of payments innovation.
The 2017 YPP Scholars include:
- Chelsie Cooper, Afirmpay
- Andrew Weber, CAN Capital
- Charlie Schloredt, Merchant Financial Services
- Ashley Thompson, TSYS
- Holly O'Shea, First Data Corp.
- Jennifer Bush, Paysafe Group
- Jamie Hanrahan, Payment Alliance International
- Lindsay Sugarman, National Merchants Association
- Logan Frye, CardFlight
- Andrew Nuss, The Strawhecker Group
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is the global trade association representing more than 500 payments and technology companies.
CONTACT: Emma Stoneall, 202-677-7415, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eta-debuts-premiere-group-of-young-payments-professionals-ypp-scholar-program-300368025.html