FELTON, California, August 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global Ethernet cables market is anticipated to reach USD 1.42 billion by 2024. Growing consumer demand for high-speed internet connectivity and data center installations activities are the key factors which are expected to boost the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing growth of IT sector is expected to fuel the demand for Ethernet cables on the global level.
Companies are heavily investing in R&D to boost up their manufacturing capacity of the Ethernet cables. For instance, in 2008, General Cable Corp. acquired Isotec Inc. and its affiliate, Gepco, for approximately USD 46 million to boost cabling products for the broadcast and entertainment industries. Power over Ethernet was a new concept which is capable of powering remote device and eliminating separate power cable along with high-efficiency network transfer.
Copper cable contributed the highest revenue share in 2016. Furthermore, it was extensively used owing to its high strength and high-speed connectivity. Increasing use of the product in industrial applications coupled with the shift from manual to digital in the sector is anticipated to fuel its growth over the projected period.
Initiatives taken by companies such as Belden Inc., SAB Bröckskes, and General Cable Technologies Corporation to use efficient materials for high-speed continuous data transfer and high durability are expected to boost the market over the forecast period. Benefits associated with fiber optic cables such as efficiency, long distance uninterrupted connections and growing demand for high-speed internet is anticipated to increase the market over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Ethernet Cables Market Analysis By Type (Copper Cable & Fiber Optic Cable), By Application (Industrial, Broadcast, Enterprise, IT & Network Securities, Others) And Trend Analysis, 2014 - 2024" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/ethernet-cables-market
Asia Pacific held the major share accounting for 35.6% of the total revenue share in 2016 due to increase in demand for high-speed internet, increasing automation in industries, and reliable performance of Ethernet cable. Furthermore, China has the highest demand for fiber optics within Asia Pacific which is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
Key players within the global industry are Belden Inc., Siemon, SAB Bröckskes, Nexans, Rockwell Automation, Hitachi Ltd, Prysmian Group, Schneider Electric, Anixter Inc and General Cable Technologies Corporation. These companies are focusing on R&D to manufacture products that can transmit faster speed internet over longer distances.
Browse reports of similar category by Hexa Research:
- Library Management Software Market - Global library management software market was valued at USD 2.15 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to grow on account of increasing automation of the library functions which benefits convenient informational resources for management.
- Cloud Security Market - Global cloud security market size was estimated at 1.41 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow on account of increasing adoption of security solutions in large as well as small enterprises to protect data from illegal hackers.
- Baby Monitor Market - Global baby monitor market size was estimated at USD 929.4 million in 2016 and is expected to grow on account of increasing purchase of infant products by the increasing number of working parents.
- Mobile Wallet Market - Increasing use of internet network all over the world coupled with advancements in this network such as 3G and 4G are the major factors driving the global mobile wallet market.
Hexa Research has segmented the global Ethernet cable market based on type, application and region:
Segmentation by type 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• Copper Cable
• Fibre Optic Cable
Segmentation by application 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• IT & Network Security
Segmentation by region, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Key players analyzed:
• Belden Inc.
• SAB Bröckskes GmbH & Co. KG
• Rockwell Automation
• General Cable Technologies Corporation
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Prysmian Group
• Schneider Electric
• Anixter Inc.
• Siemens AG
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Toll Free: 1-800-489-3075
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Hexa Research