LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253659
With technological advancements, product innovations and busy lifestyle of consumers, the popularity of food processors in Europe is continuously increasing. Moreover, manufacturers are rapidly innovating their products with an aim of providing multi-functional features in a single appliance.
According to "Europe Food Processor Market By End Use Sector, By Working Capacity, By Power, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", Europe food processor market stood is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%, in value terms, during 2016-2022. Substantial increase in disposable income of consumers coupled with rise in number of household units is contributing to the rapid growth in the sales of household appliances, including food processors, in Europe. Some of the major players operating in the Europe food processor market are Vorwerk & Co. KG, Groupe SEB, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, De'Longhi SpA, Panasonic Europe Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., KitchenAid Europa Inc., Magimix SAS, Taurus Group, Vitaeco s.r.l,, Jupiter Küchenmaschinen GmbH, Severin Elektrogeräte GmbH, Clatronic International GmbH, DS Produkte GmbH and Andrew James UK LTD.
"Europe Food Processor Market By End Use Sector, By Working Capacity, By Power, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of food processor market in Europe:
• Food Processor Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By End Use Sector (Residential and Commercial), By Working Capacity (Below 1.4L, 1.4L-2.5L and More than 2.5L), By Power (Less than 400W, 400-499W, 500-599W and 600W & Above), By Country
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of food processor market in Europe
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, food processor manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with food processor manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253659
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48