DUBLIN, Jan 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Europe Ultra High Performance (UHP) Tire Market By Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Poland, Netherlands and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe UHP tire market stood at over $ 9 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% by 2023, predominantly on account of increasing consumer inclination towards high performance vehicles.
Moreover, rising investments by leading tire manufacturers such as Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, etc., in their UHP tire product lines is further expected to positively influence UHP tire market in Europe in the coming years.
Additionally, a growing number of automakers are increasingly opting for UHP tires due to the presence of strong road infrastructure in the region, which is further propelling growth in Europe UHP tire market.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of UHP tire market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, UHP tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in Europe UHP tire market are
- Bridgestone Corporation
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Continental AG
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.
- Pirelli Tyre & C. SpA
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Global Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
6. Europe Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.1.2. List of Top 40 Popular Sizes, Replacement Market
6.1.3. List of Favorite UHP Tire Brand
6.1.4. List of Favorite UHP Tread Pattern
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzmctm/europe_ultra_high?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets