LONDON, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Enterprise Europe Network will play matchmaker to innovation at Interop London.
Following the success of participation in the Interop London 2014 launch, Enterprise Europe Network intends to play tech matchmaker to innovative companies attending Interop London 2015 - the flagship event of London Technology Week.
'Matched' through the TechMatch system, innovative companies will explore business and technological co-operation opportunities throughout the three days of Interop London.
This Matchmaking event will target a wide spectrum of businesses and business development organisations that make up the vibrant European technology ecosystem.
Carolina Fernandes, Senior Adviser at Enterprise Europe Network said:
"Our goal is to connect and inspire greater business cooperation and innovation. Interop London is the perfect place for companies to start this journey to success."
Josue Paulos, Event Manager for Interop London said:
"Interop London is an event which attracts an international audience of tech professionals and business leaders. Attendees and exhibitors alike will really benefit from this facilitated networking and collaboration initiative. We're delighted to be working with Enterprise Europe Network again for 2015."
Registration for Interop is free in advance, sign up via http://www.interop.co.uk
The TechMatch site can be found via http://www.b2match.eu/techmatch2015
1. What is Enterprise Europe Network?
Funded jointly by The European Commission's Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) and Innovate UK we are a consortium of 21 organisations here to provide support to innovative businesses to help you exploit your ideas and Intellectual Property and enhance your innovation capacity.
Our consortium members include Universities, Chambers of Commerce, private organisations and publicly funded bodies.
In particular we:
- help you access European and UK funding and grants for innovation and R&D.
- help you find international partners for open innovation, including technology transfer, joint research and development and international trade
- provide information on legislation and regulation to help you make informed decisions
2. What is Interop London 2015Interop London is the official, flagship event of London Technology Week dedicated to the IT and tech community. http://www.interop.co.uk
Neither the European Commission nor any person acting on behalf of the European Commission is responsible for the use which might be made of the information contained herein. The views in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the policies of the European Commission.
SOURCE Interop London, UK