NEEDHAM, Mass., June 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Event Processing Symposium 2010, Profiting from Continuous Intelligence online event, sponsored by IBM and Starview Technology, was a huge success. Missed the original session? Replays of all the presentations are now available on the Event Processing Community of Practice (CoP) website. The "Virtual Hallway" on the Event Processing CoP LinkedIn group is also available. For all the details, see http://www.eventprocessing-communityofpractice.org/replays.
- Smart Systems and Sense-and-Respond Behavior: The Time for Event Processing is Now by W. Roy Schulte, Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- Analyze, Sense, and Respond: Identifying Threats & Opportunities in Social Networks, by Colin Clark, Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Event Processing, Inc.
- Case Study: Event Distribution Architecture at Sabre Airline Solutions, by Christopher Bird, Chief Architect at Sabre Airline Solutions
- Event Processing – Seven Years from Now, by Opher Etzion, IBM Senior Technical Staff Member and chair of the Event Processing Technical Society
- Events, Rules and Processes – Exploiting CEP for "The 2-second Advantage," by Paul Vincent, CTO Business Rules and CEP, TIBCO Software
At the Event Processing Symposium 2010, attendees:
- Learn how Event Processing enables agencies and corporations to profit from continuous intelligence.
- Hear from industry pioneers, leading vendors, and early adopters on Event Processing technologies and techniques that increase mission and business visibility and responsiveness.
- Interact with industry experts, leading adopters, and peers in the "Virtual Hallway" on business analysis, information analysis, management techniques, and technologies to create an environment for continuous intelligence.
For More Information
Everyone with an interest in Event Processing is invited to check out the online Replays. Those interested in membership or sponsorship of the Event Processing CoP should contact Ken Berk at [email protected] or +1-781-444 0404.
About the Event Processing Community of Practice
The Event Processing Community of Practice (CoP) is a practice area community of the Business Ecology® Initiative (BEI). BEI provides education, advocacy and member programs to enable organizations to achieve Business Ecology success, employ Actionable Architecture™, and carve a path to business- IT integration. For more information on the Business Ecology Initiative visit http://www.business-ecology.org.
For more information on the Event Processing CoP, visit http://www.eventprocessing-communityofpractice.org.
OMG™ is an international, open membership, not-for-profit computer industry standards consortium. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. For more information, visit www.omg.org.
Note to editors: For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm
SOURCE OMG (Object Management Group)